No announcement yet.

Kmart Ivan Promo link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine say they have shipped, but I haven't received any email yet.

Comment

• I have not received an e-mail
      but my order of 5 shows it shipped UPS Ground on 6-28
      and will be delivered on 7-5
      my order of 1 is still pending

Comment

• Got the one I got the email for delivered, I'm assuming yesterday, my wife found it in our doorstep this afternoon...

Comment

• Congratulations, KK&PP_Cars! Glad to see you've got your Ivan!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Congrats! Still griping over Ivan is not a deluxe ...

This is the 2nd time i see metroxing of t5 mentioned that there is another UPC for Ivan.
            Could this mean Ivan will be released in the international market or maybe next year?

Comment

• Love those front porch scores!!! Awesome kk&pp_cars!!

Comment

• Looks nice!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                  Congrats! Still griping over Ivan is not a deluxe ...

This is the 2nd time i see metroxing of t5 mentioned that there is another UPC for Ivan.
                  Could this mean Ivan will be released in the international market or maybe next year?

Mattel normally does not leave money on the table... well, sometimes they do... but I digress.

I honestly believe that we'll see both Ivan and Chase Francesco Fan Mater released in the future, if not in the US, in the international market... and if not in the 2013 Mattel year, in the 2014 Mattel year.

There have been many Deluxe Cars released in the international market that were not released in the US... El Materdor, Chuck Choke Cables, Brian Parks Motors, Taia Decotura, and Taco Truck Mater come to mind...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Wow, crazy that the Ivan has the "Kmart only" stamp on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Mattel normally does not leave money on the table... well, sometimes they do... but I digress.

I honestly believe that we'll see both Ivan and Chase Francesco Fan Mater released in the future, if not in the US, in the international market... and if not in the 2013 Mattel year, in the 2014 Mattel year.

There have been many Deluxe Cars released in the international market that were not released in the US... El Materdor, Chuck Choke Cables, Brian Parks Motors, Taia Decotura, and Taco Truck Mater come to mind...
                      As a collector we can only hope...!

By the way, No. 11? PCD Car? Any close up shot on him? OH... i do hope our PCD car would have a name :>

Comment

• What did the poster look like?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by Cars-mom View Post
                          Wow, crazy that the Ivan has the "Kmart only" stamp on it.
                          Can you post pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                            Can you post pics.
                            I haven't received mine yet, but another member did. It was posted on page 11 of this thread.

Comment

• Got my email confirmation for the first four and it tracks that they should be here tomorrow!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                                What did the poster look like?
                                I didn't take a picture of the poster (I will if nobody posts it before I get from work), but it's the one with al lthe cars in the 2013 series...

Got the shipping confirmation emails today for the other two (multiple) orders...

Comment

Working...
                                X