Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new cars arrivals...in ebay uk (2013 singles case H?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    It is great to see these new cars popping up over the pond!! Hope that rubs off on the U.S. soon. We need to catch up!
    No doubt, jestrjef... when I think of some of the cases/Cars items that we've not seen in the US over the years:

El Materdor
    Brian Parks Motors, Chuck Choke Cables and Stu Bop on Night Skyline cardback (Deluxe)
    Rip Clutchgoneski launcher
    Taia Decotura and Taco Truck Mater (Deluxe)
    Miguel/Petro, Miles/Pittys, Mama/Uncle Topolino (movie moments) on 2012 cardback

It truly is a world wide effort to obtain the Cars that we crave... and now we're waiting on 3 cases of singles, although case G is now just beginning to come out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

maurice...same seller than yesterday!
      http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Disney-Cars-2...item3a820fe8aa
      Last edited by lavictdoukarai; 06-16-2013, 01:45 AM.
      My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Still waiting first glimpse of the nature drive mcqueen

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
          Still waiting first glimpse of the nature drive mcqueen
          Can't say I'm curious. Will be just as official pics below. In other words, looking like LMQ has some horrible dermatological condition, a bit like SDCC Tokyo Bathroom Mater.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
            Do you need a suki on card Nigel?
            On a 2013 card. There's still a few Cars 2 Suki's around in Tescos; they keep refilling with Cars 2 clipstrips in my area, but the cars keep selling, whatever they are! Thanks for asking!

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
              Every Tesco round these parts has either remnants of R or full case of U, sometime untouched for weeks. And the other stores just have boxes and boxes of 2012 clipstrips, admittedly with a few choice cars like Kabuto, GGG etc.

S, what happened with 996J then Nigel? Did the constipation eventually clear or was the next case diverted to another retailer?
              Do you mean what happened with 997J then Nigel? Not 996J? Case 996J was a very early Cars 2 case.

There are usually about 2,000 of each case imported into the UK. Case 997J was released to the UK around October 2012. There ended up being around 5,500 of this case, causing following cases 997K and 997L to be cancelled. That meant UK (and Europe) didn't end up getting internationally carded Cars 2 cars 47-50 including Fabrizio and Sir Harley Gassup. Scandalous and bad planning.

I did put forward a plan to Mattel to put cars 47-50 out in a separate case, say 500 cases. They'd all get snapped up, knowing they would sell like hot cakes or hot sausage rolls! It's not beyond the realms of possibility that cases 997K and 997L do exist. Their contents may have been split up and ended up in the endless clipstrips in Tesco etc.? I've been looking at those clipstrips just in case a Fabrizio and Sir Harley turned up. No luck so far!
              Last edited by niftynigel; 06-16-2013, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I think we can safely say the great Spring Lull of 2013 Cars is officially over.

First V/G then W/H on ebay, now a sighting of J? That must be what, 997X? (waits for Nigel ha ha)

Brent headset is nice, will swap him out so I have all 3 commentators in headsets. What other goodies are in there apart from Maurice (or "Sgt Highgear in civvies" as I like to call him)

Given you guys over that side of La Manche also have all the Movie Moments 2-packs, I wonder if you'll be first to see the Porto Corsa Pitty Band. Exciting times at last.
                There is no case 997X. Mattel only uses the letter X for special occasions and releases!

From what I have seen on eBay France and elsewhere in mainland Europe, there is a mix of internationally carded and US carded Double packs and Deluxe, even with the same sellers!

Comment

I think we can safely say the great Spring Lull of 2013 Cars is officially over.

First V/G then W/H on ebay, now a sighting of J? That must be what, 997X? (waits for Nigel ha ha)

Brent headset is nice, will swap him out so I have all 3 commentators in headsets. What other goodies are in there apart from Maurice (or "Sgt Highgear in civvies" as I like to call him)

Given you guys over that side of La Manche also have all the Movie Moments 2-packs, I wonder if you'll be first to see the Porto Corsa Pitty Band. Exciting times at last.
                  This is the list of equivalent case numbers I was given (subject to change):

RELEASED:

US Y0471-999A (International W1938-997N) ~ Europe (25 Feb 2013)
                  US Y0471-999B (International W1938-997P) ~ UK (11 Apr 2013)
                  US Y0471-999C (International W1938-997Q) ~ UK (5 Mar 2013)
                  US Y0471-999D (International W1938-997R) ~ UK (25 Feb 2013)
                  US Y0471-999F (International W1938-997U) ~ UK (19 Mar 2013)
                  US Y0471-999G (International W1938-997V) ~ UK (25 May 2013)

NEW:

US Y0471-999H (International W1938-997W) ~ UK Internet (6 Jun 2013)
                  US Y0471-999J (International W1938-997S) ~ France internet (13 Jun 2013)

FUTURE:

US Y0471-999K (International W1938-997T) ~ Twin of 999J/997S with Super Chase (Hiroaki)
                  US Y0471-999L (International W1938-997Y) ~ France internet (13 Jun 2013)

I think there will be four more cases to finish the series. That's two cases plus two twins.

There are five cars not announced so far:

RACE OFFICIAL TOM
                  ALEX CORVILLE
                  AIRPORT WAITRESS (CHASE)
                  MILDRED BYLANE
                  LUIGI & GUIDO (with Shaker & Glasses)

Plus two more Super Chase cars, Contestant no. 1 (name?) and contestant no.3 (Yukio)

These five plus two Super Chases should go into those two (four) case?

That makes 11 (14 incl. twin) cases in total. I was told there would be 12 cases in total. Expect one 'clipstrip' case at the end to clear old stock!
                  Last edited by niftynigel; 06-16-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Where does Doug Speedcheck and the other UK Police car figure into these? I think I saw one listed for L but not the other one.

Comment

Speedcheck is part of a two pack with angry finn!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
                        Where does Doug Speedcheck and the other UK Police car figure into these? I think I saw one listed for L but not the other one.
                        Mark Wheelson (the Ford Mondeo) is listed as being in US case 999L (or international 997Y). There are two of them in that case. The US case was originally due out in August.

Doug Speecheck is part of a Double pack with Palace Danger Finn McMissile.

The Deluxe and Doubles that haven't been allocated to a case are as follows:

LIGHTNING McQUEEN (with Sign) & FRED (Movie Moments)
                        UNCLE TOPOLINO'S BAND (4 Car) (Movie Moments)
                        DOUG SPEEDCHECK & PALACE DANGER FINN McMISSILE (Movie Moments)
                        YOKOZA & CHIZAKI (Movie Moments)

DRACULA MATER (Deluxe)
                        WAITER MATER (Deluxe)

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                          Mark Wheelson (the Ford Mondeo) is listed as being in US case 999L (or international 997Y). There are two of them in that case. The US case was originally due out in August.

Doug Speecheck is part of a Double pack with Palace Danger Finn McMissile.

The Deluxe and Doubles that haven't been allocated to a case are as follows:

LIGHTNING McQUEEN (with Sign) & FRED (Movie Moments)
                          UNCLE TOPOLINO'S BAND (4 Car) (Movie Moments)
                          DOUG SPEEDCHECK & PALACE DANGER FINN McMISSILE (Movie Moments)
                          YOKOZA & CHIZAKI (Movie Moments)

DRACULA MATER (Deluxe)
                          WAITER MATER (Deluxe)
                          There are several Cars that you have listed that I'm eagerly looking forward to... I hope that we see widespread release of all of them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            There are several Cars that you have listed that I'm eagerly looking forward to... I hope that we see widespread release of all of them.
                            Because Mattel have delayed the introduction of Deluxe and Doubles indefinitely (cancelled?) into the UK, we took the decision to buy them all from the US. We were very down when we heard that Mattel UK weren't selling them.

We've got all seven Doubles on the way and seven of the Deluxe (incl. the Kmart case) on the way.

After using many eBay sellers, we now have a preferred seller. We've now bought over 50 cars from her this year, mainly rubber tyre racers to start with now Deluxe and Doubles.

Comment

in france, one store named maxitoys has some times international and us carded!
                              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

anyone found RIP in the UK yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X