Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Cars hunting? Show us what your stores looked like.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this endcap last night in a Walmart on my way home...

I checked again this morning on the way to wok and they still hadn't stocked it. Planes is set up on the other side.
    Last edited by bobbyjack; 08-26-2013, 10:38 AM.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Went to 3 Walmart, 1 Target, 1 TRU, and 1 TJ Maxx... only 1 of the 3 Walmart had the end/side cap but it was not stocked with Cars yet... I could have bought all the Francesco singles I wanted and then some... TRU had 12 singles - all McQueen and Francesco... and all Bug Mouth McQueen RSC singles... My best find was at Books A Million - they had a Mater/Sal Maciani 2 pack for $5 but I left it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Freshly stocked this morning at a local dutch toystore:
        IMG_2016.jpg

Comment

• Just got back from Meijer after a birthday party for our granddaughter and then cutting the grass... The Planes/Cars end cap is gone, 2 weeks after they put it up... The Turbo/Hot Wheels Monster trucks end cap is gone, 3 weeks after they put it up.

The middle of the aisle contains Turbo, then Planes, then Cars... Cars is down to maybe 4 feet,,, and the Cars signage is gone.

Here are photos:

I did see two "new" (for Meijer) Cars items... The Francesco Hydro Car... and the Andre Transforming Truck... All the Micro Drifters, Stunt Racers, Movie Moments, and Deluxe Cars are from the first case releases... anyone need Submarine Finn? Finn McMissile? Finn/Tomber, Francesco/McQueen, or Mater/Zen Master Pitty (no mustache) Movie Moments? I previously asked one of the assistant managers if I could load up the non-sellable inventory in a cart so they could ship it out...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I hit this same Walmart this morning on my way to work that I hit on the 21rst, and it still looks like this...

That one Francesco is still hanging there by itself. What are they waiting for? Stock it already!

Comment

• Our Walmart is still very slow to stock the Cars portion of the display... it still has a few Micro Drifters on it, and that's it... they had 2 H cases in a cart on Wednesday - the put the Cars on the pegs in the regular Cars section.

I hope they get more Cars in soon but now kind of hope they wait until my next payday.

Comment

• I first saw this endcap last Tuesday evening. I hit it again this morning and it still wasn't stocked.

I'm really getting tired of stopping here. I feel the one time I skip it will be the time they put the Super Chase out.

Comment

• ^^^A week after setting it up, that Walmart finally stocked that endcap. They put out 2 cases of H. Someone else took the Rips befoore I got there but left the Francescas. So I ended up taking them.

Comment

• Store in the Netherlands
                    DSC_0144.jpg

Got my Luigi and Guido with shaker and glasses I will go back tomorrow to the same store to ask if they have Boost too, but in the back in storage.

Comment

• Dropped by my local Target this morning and all singles are gone and just a few 2-packs left. I checked with employee and he says nothing new came in last night. He did check inventory of some other stores and they had some, but I doubt anything good, 20 at one and 12 at another. Some interesting things I found out from the Target employee too.

Comment

• My local supermarket has caught a cold - bunged up with Snott-Rods!

SNOTTERS002.jpg

Comment

• Morrisons by anychance??

Comment

• I spy the pack with Kit Revster and Coriander widetrack at the Target, be nice if mine had that.
                            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Target In New Jersey
                              Can anybody other than Chris and Bubba spot what is out of place in the picture??

Comment

• I can! The prices you guys pay for cars in respect to what the UK and the rest of Europe do!

those cars are £2.25 in our money! Makes me sick. We dont get to buy cars at that price when they are reduced ffs!

Comment

Working...
                                X