Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Cars hunting? Show us what your stores looked like.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome wintermelon Im looking forward to boost and mark wheelsen! Good to see them starting to be released!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Awesome wintermelon Im looking forward to boost and mark wheelsen! Good to see them starting to be released!
      It has been a great month over here at Kuala Lumpur. 2 different case was released in the month of July. One whole year of nothing and we finally start seeing some 2013 Singles.
      Seems like different malls are getting different case.
      Too bad i am still unable to hunt down most of the cars from the Maurice (Red Fan at Stands) case.

Comment

• Awesome finds, wintermelon... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• SaaaaWeeeeeet finds Wintermelon!!!!! Man, there are good cars popping up everywhere! Keep them coming Mattel.

Comment

• Let's see what the local Meijer looks like this morning...

Deluxe Submarine Finn - Check
            Movie Moments - surely no one needs any other than Finn/Tomber, ZMP (no mustache)/Mater, Francesco/McQueen? The just added at least 8 of these.
            Singles - other than 1 each of Chick, Sarge, Darrell with Headset, and Max, it's just Francesco, Finn, McQueen (cactus and racing wheels), and Mater (You the Bomb and Race Team)
            The Hydro Cars, Stunt Racers, and Micro Drifters are all all from the first cases the store got.

At least there are 2013 Cars - some Meijer and Walmart stores don't even have those.

Singles at the local Walmart are down to just Francesco (at least 20) and McQueen (at least 8)

It's time for Mattel reps to pull inventory once again.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2657[/ATTACH]

Not sure about the case content. Someone always beat me to it..
              I was there on Sunday nothing and i guess they restocked last night.
              What i know is...
              Boost x2
              Mark Wheelsen x2
              Luigi and Guido x2
              Ichigo x1
              Donna Pits x1

I will follow up the rest of the pictures in my own collection thread

Awesome, I can't wait to see that case hit the U.K! Looking at your picture, I would have spent a small fortune in that store before I left! Cograts on your super finds

Comment

• Not "my" store, but this is what Sarge's surplus hut looked like yesterday @ Carsland:

2013 singles: case C

2013 2-packs: case A (no picture)

2013 deluxe: not sure case letter but its the one with Dustin, Kabuki Mater & Dinoco Helicopter

Star Wars cars only Princess Leia and Yoda available, the rest were sold out per one of the store attendants

And finally, they seemed to have plenty stock of the new time travel and wedding day boxes...

Comment

• Glad to see you found the new Time Travel Mater sets, KK&PP_Cars... looks like they have loads of 2013 case C singles at Cars Land... Thank you for sharing your photos.

Comment

• Nice pictures kk&pp_Cars! Soooooo jealous you are at Carsland!! Enjoy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Glad to see you found the new Time Travel Mater sets, KK&PP_Cars... looks like they have loads of 2013 case C singles at Cars Land... Thank you for sharing your photos.
                      I did, lets see if they survive the trip back home in the suitcase...
                      It was a fun trip, the 3 year old had a blast meeting LMQ, Mater, DJ and Red...
                      Traveling back home today, the only regret us not being able to check out more targets given the recent finds out west...

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        Nice pictures kk&pp_Cars! Soooooo jealous you are at Carsland!! Enjoy!!
                        Thank you, I said the 3 year old had fun...my wife and I had a blast as well...they have this switch ticket were you have a baby that can't go in any rides. Basically one parent goes on the ride with the 3 year old and then the other parent can ride with him without waiting in line...took advantage of that a lot...

Comment

• Here are a few pictures of stores I was in the last week:

Howell (Michigan) Meijer on Saturday July 20:
                          Planes display with a few Cars:

I bought Bravo... I thought about the Ripslinger set but decided not to buy it... I still don't think I'm going to collect everything Planes... yeah, I don't believe me either.

Local Meijer this morning - it looks better with the signage... I had to arrange it - they had Stunt Racers on the diecast Cars pegs as well as the Stunt Racers pegs:

Canton (Michigan) Target Sunday afternoon - I wasn't wanting to see cases C and F:

They did have new Stunt Racers but I'm not buying those:

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Here are a few pictures of stores I was in the last week:

Howell (Michigan) Meijer on Saturday July 20:
                            Planes display with a few Cars:

I bought Bravo... I thought about the Ripslinger set but decided not to buy it... I still don't think I'm going to collect everything Planes... yeah, I don't believe me either.

Local Meijer this morning - it looks better with the signage... I had to arrange it - they had Stunt Racers on the diecast Cars pegs as well as the Stunt Racers pegs:

Canton (Michigan) Target Sunday afternoon - I wasn't wanting to see cases C and F:

They did have new Stunt Racers but I'm not buying those:
                            I want that Ripsliner set!

Comment

• ME TOO ME TOO!! lolol My son has already deemed him his favorite. It will be interesting to see if that holds true after we see the movie. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                                ME TOO ME TOO!! lolol My son has already deemed him his favorite. It will be interesting to see if that holds true after we see the movie. lol
                                The funny thing about that Ripslinger set is that on the back of the package it shows Ned not Ripslinger. Check out this YouTube video and go to 0:11 to see the back of the package. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PC1EjgrJRI.
                                RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Working...
                                X