Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Cars hunting? Show us what your stores looked like.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
    I can! The prices you guys pay for cars in respect to what the UK and the rest of Europe do!

those cars are £2.25 in our money! Makes me sick. We dont get to buy cars at that price when they are reduced ffs!
    Yes prices are much more reasonable here, especially at Target and Walmart. Toys R Us they cost $4.19 I believe.
    BUT NOT THE ANSWER IM LOOKING FOR! LOL

The picture is a little blurry, but I had 3 kids in tow and took it very quickly and did not check it. Something on the pegs is out of place!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Yes prices are much more reasonable here, especially at Target and Walmart. Toys R Us they cost $4.19 I believe.
      BUT NOT THE ANSWER IM LOOKING FOR! LOL

The picture is a little blurry, but I had 3 kids in tow and took it very quickly and did not check it. Something on the pegs is out of place!
      That'll be the international Francesco!

Comment

• Correct you are Knightrider...found 2 Silver Francesco's on international card back in a US Target..lol How in the world does that happen??

Comment

• Quite possibly the worst Cars display I've seen recently... it was Sunday night at a Dayton (Ohio) Meijer store... it looks like May 16, 2011 on the pegs... only there was more variety then:

Singles - 1 McQueen... the rest were Finn McMissile... 2 packs were Mater/Zen Master Pitty, Finn/Tomber, and Francesco/McQueen... pegwarmers from the first case(s).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Saw this gigantic display sign over the Cars section today. It looks pretty awesome and I'll see in a few weeks if I'll ever be able to take that home with me before they throw it in the trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
              I can! The prices you guys pay for cars in respect to what the UK and the rest of Europe do!

those cars are £2.25 in our money! Makes me sick. We dont get to buy cars at that price when they are reduced ffs!
              £2.25 !?!? I've been paying £5.99 each of late in toymaster, morrisons is cheapest at £4.00 (if you can find any worth buying in there)

It's not so bad when its new Cars, people seem happy enough to pay it but when the shelfs get stuck with pegwarmers you just know nothing new is going to arrive as no one will pay £5.99 for mcqueen, francescos or maters

Comment

Working...
              X