Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those would all be cool

Comment

Keep 'em coming keoni'sdad! Looks like you resume for Mattel is almost perfect

Comment

Definitely some inspiring suggestions!!!

Comment

Really fun to revisit (ok, exhume ) this thread and see just how many suggestions have since become reality.

Lee Racé aka Allinol Pug has just been released;

Ditto Father Burke and altar boy/Cardinal pitties;

Jungle Miles is on the way.

Makes you wonder

Comment

Excellent point, Enzo... Perhaps in addition to multipacks we need to list some suggested case assortments and other suggestions, such as a subscription service for new Cars items that don't seem to be finding their way to stores, such as:

Piston Cup Haulers
            Piston Cup Team Crew sets

etc.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Bumping this back up... There have been a couple of decent boxed sets either announced or found...

Leaving the Lodge - Ol Jammer, Cad Spinner, and Meru - Walmart exclusive 3 pack.

Fusel Lodge Fire Alarm - contains Ol Jammer, Cad Spinner, Pulaski, and Firefighter Dusty - as Target has been the retailer selling 4 packs, I expect this to show up at Target soon.

Nebraska Trials Racing - a 6 pack with oin Strut Jetstream Dusty, along with fellow racers Hammer, Piston #12, Fonzerelli #8, Jackson Riles #18 and Firebird #16.

So if Mattel can do it with Planes and Planes Fire and Rescue, they can do it with Cars.

I'd like to see a complete El Materdor boxed set:

6 pack: El Materdor, Chuy, Padre, Senorita Mia and Tia, and McQueen.
              5 pack: El Materdor, Chuy, Senorita Mia/Tia, and McQueen
              3 pack: El Materdor, Chuy, and any of Padre, McQueen, and Senorita Mia/Tia - although a Senorita Mia/Tia Movie Moments would be nice.

Race Damaged boxed set:
              Mood Springs, Leakless, No Stall... I'd much prefer that to a WGP flaming racers set with Cars we already have (Carla with Flames, Nigel with Flames, etc...)

Take a look at ones mentioned earlier in this thread... and add some more.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

think they should start with storytellers ... cousins, motorama girls and the latters chaperone whose name escapes me, that would please a lot of folks with the odd exception of the evil bayer opportunist

Comment

I think the situation with cars and planes are different. Demand on the cars is clearly higher. Accordingly, so Mattel makes these kits with the planes, but that does not mean that he will do it with cars. Unfortunately. I would be happy to turn out to be wrong in this matter.

Comment

Sapfir, you may want to look at post dates. The post before yours was three years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                      Really fun to revisit (ok, exhume ) this thread and see just how many suggestions have since become reality.

Lee Racé aka Allinol Pug has just been released;

Ditto Father Burke and altar boy/Cardinal pitties;

Jungle Miles is on the way.

Makes you wonder
                      I was reading from the beginning of this whole thread and would say to myself "well.. he came out.. they came out.. them too" heh maybe Mattel took a hint from Keonisdad haha
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                      X