Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 PCD Halloween Contest Winners (See post #75)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
    I like the bite spots on Dracula McQueen.
    Thanks..they are actually holes in the diecast. I used Cone LMQ and the cone was held on through them!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Thanks..they are actually holes in the diecast. I used Cone LMQ and the cone was held on through them!
      What an awesome idea!!!!

Comment

Very cool entries guys

Love the fang holes on McQueen

Comment

I love that!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

I know the winners are supposed to be drawn "at random" but voting-wise, Scav's Undead LMQ deserves to win one category just for creativity alone. Love how the bite marks have red-tinged congealed blood. I like the car better than Mattel's Dracula Mater, one of the prizes ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
              I know the winners are supposed to be drawn "at random" but voting-wise, Scav's Undead LMQ deserves to win one category just for creativity alone. Love how the bite marks have red-tinged congealed blood. I like the car better than Mattel's Dracula Mater, one of the prizes ha ha!
              Thanks Enzo..I entered the contest for the fun of it all, I am gonna have Chris keep my name out of the running for prizes however!

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                I agree Enzo. Jim has done an awesome job on this one & this would make an awesome prize.

Comment

I decided to try for the other 2 contests. Here is Kabuki Mater in a wreath.

get-attachment (54).jpg

I will enter my Halloween picture in a different post.

Comment

Here is my Halloween Cars picture.

Guido found a big pumpkin in the pumpkin patch and called on his friends to help him move it.

get-attachment (55).jpg

Comment

I love your vampire McQueen Scavenger! Especially the specially made Rusteze logo with the moon! I also think that the entries of kids should get double votes, I love their creativity

Comment

Comment

LOVE IT GotFrank!!!

Comment

Wow y'all have some great entries!

Happy Halloween all.

-Tomme
                            Last edited by gtommec3; 11-01-2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Had to know GotFrank would have one of the best entries...
                              Not Cars related, but here is a picture of BobbyJack and his sister in their costumes...

Yeah, that's me in the original looking one there above them.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Looks like they had a ghoul-d time, Bobbyjack! (I hope they don't disqualify my entry because of how bad that pun was.)

While I'm having a good night of answering the door and preparing to race in my sim racing league, some of us are not so lucky...Muggsy Liftsome had been assigned to late-shift heavy lifting duty. The lemons forgot to pay the electric bill again, so he can only be seen by Lightning McQueen with Night Vision Goggles. He's looking a little demonic.

Comment

Working...
                                X