Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 PCD Halloween Contest Winners (See post #75)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope no one minds me joining the bandwagon here, this isn't an entry as such (as I don't think drawings count as photos..) But I did quickly doodle the Delinquent road hazards (humanised, of course) in Halloween attire.

Incase it wasn't clear, from left to right that's DJ (werewolf), Boost (vampire), Snot rod (ghost) and Wingo (steampunk). I think they're all ready to go out and scare everyone xD

Also, for the record, I dressed as Chick Hicks this Halloween. Didn't get many trick-or-treaters though.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post

Yesssss!! I waited for Frank's entry! Super cool dude!!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by InkyBlackKnight View Post
        Hope no one minds me joining the bandwagon here, this isn't an entry as such (as I don't think drawings count as photos..) But I did quickly doodle the Delinquent road hazards (humanised, of course) in Halloween attire.

Incase it wasn't clear, from left to right that's DJ (werewolf), Boost (vampire), Snot rod (ghost) and Wingo (steampunk). I think they're all ready to go out and scare everyone xD

Also, for the record, I dressed as Chick Hicks this Halloween. Didn't get many trick-or-treaters though.
        That actually is pretty cool. My youngest daughter is all into Equestria Girls with the humanized Ponies. I think its kind of creepy though. You need to post a picture of yourself as Chick Hicks. Sounds like a cool costume.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Oh those equestria girls. Never really took to that, despite being a 'brony' myself. Here's my chick hicks costume. Took a lot of iron-on-transfers, but it was worth it.

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
            That actually is pretty cool. My youngest daughter is all into Equestria Girls with the humanized Ponies. I think its kind of creepy though. You need to post a picture of yourself as Chick Hicks. Sounds like a cool costume.
            Ugh Equestria Girls....while I love the current MLP incarnation I don't really get Equestria girls, but my daughter wants to watch it every day

Comment

Originally posted by InkyBlackKnight View Post
              Oh those equestria girls. Never really took to that, despite being a 'brony' myself. Here's my chick hicks costume. Took a lot of iron-on-transfers, but it was worth it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3304[/ATTACH]
              Nice costume, very creative idea

Comment

Originally posted by gtommec3 View Post
                Nice costume, very creative idea
                Heh, thanks. Some time in the future I'm planning to get together some more human cars costumes/cosplays, particularly Sarge and Snot Rod.

Comment

^^^Nice! I didn't even know My Little Pony still existed until 2 years ago. One of the good things about having daughters. I guess you could say even BobbyJack is a "Brony" now. We watch the show all the time and I even collect the Blind Bag Ponies with my youngest daughter.

This picture was from like 6 months ago. We actually have a lot more now.

Comment

Originally posted by gtommec3 View Post
                    Ugh Equestria Girls....while I love the current MLP incarnation I don't really get Equestria girls, but my daughter wants to watch it every day
                    Tell me about it. I don't get it. But my daughter is only 3.

Comment

^^^Nice! I didn't even know My Little Pony still existed until 2 years ago. One of the good things about having daughters. I guess you could say even BobbyJack is a "Brony" now. We watch the show all the time and I even collect the Blind Bag Ponies with my youngest daughter.

Oh wow, impressive! I can definitely say you've got almost three times as much ponies there than the blind bags I have, probably even more than that now. I wish I could honestly find the money to invest in more MLP. Being a college student with a job that only happens when I'm actually needed for it is tough on the wallet. I'm probably lucky I can just about afford to collect diecasts at the moment.

Having said that, I do seem to still own lots of the gen 3 and older MLP merch and such. Not really the same though, aha.

Comment

We collect those as well. Lol

Comment

Amazing photos guys Some great imaginations!!

Comment

Many thanks to everyone who entered this year's Halloween Contest... There are some very good entries.

The contest is now closed - I'll do the drawing later this weekend.

I would have closed it last night but we lost power around 11 pm due to thunderstorms and wind... power was restored about 3 am.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Update - I've had a very busy last week... I have not had time to do the drawing for the Halloween contest yet... I hope to do so this coming weekend.

I apologize for the delay in doing the drawing and announcing the winners.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

And now... here are the winners of the 2013 PCD Halloween Contest:

Category 1 - Cars/Halloween: DeceptiCog72283 - I know from experience how time consuming it is to carve a McQueen pumpkin... my wife did once... and she told me she would never do it again.

Category 2 - Mater in Disguise: gtommec3 - Mummy Mater - I hope we'll see him in a Tall Tale and then we'll see Mattel release one.

Category 3 - Movie scene: J Las - recreation of the scene at the Wheel Well.

As far as prizes, gtommec3 get first choice from the list below... DeceptiCog72283 gets second choice... J Las gets third choice.

Dracula Mater - 2 available...
                                Ivan - 1 available
                                Francesco Fan Mater - 1 available
                                Kabuki Mater - 1 available
                                Ishani - 1 available
                                International Deluxe Leroy Traffik with snow tires - 1 available - Claimed by gtommec3 as a prize
                                Loose Gold Rip Clutchgoneski and Silver Lightning McQueen singles from Kmart 10 - 1 available - Claimed by DeceptiCog72283 as a prize.
                                Finish Line Frenzy game with McQueen with silver flames - 2 available.

Congratulations to our winners... Many thanks to all who entered... and many thanks to all who donated prizes.

Look for our next contest to start soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X