Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my shipping confirmation for John and Muggsy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will add that note to my 5th order when I send it out Friday.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
      Got the shipping email for the lone card back I sent to replace the one that didn't qualify (still don't know which one that was)...all is good.
      maybe this time they will send you cars with cards in good condition

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        I did the same thing with my order that should be arriving tomorrow/or Fri!
        looks like we all sent that note this time
        mine are still pending so far though

Comment

My 4th order is now marked shipped... I still haven't gotten the e-mail that they've received my 5th order.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

my 3rd order has shipped
            I sent in one receipt with 19 singles and 3 deluxes
            and one receipt with 5 singles that I had used to return the cars
            and 25 card backs that did not match anything on the receipts
            and they have shipped me 5 more sets lol
            I will know on Tuesday if they honored my request for them to be shipped in the special white boxes

Comment

Got my 3rd order today...i attached a note for the white boxes, but no such luck receiving any!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                Got my 3rd order today...i attached a note for the white boxes, but no such luck receiving any!
                I was wondering. I'll be receiving my last couple sets of promos next week and I also requested the boxes. I received an email response to my request stating they (Mattel CS) were able to ship my cars in the white boxes. We shall see.

Comment

A co-worker delivered my 4th order this afternoon... I still don't have an email telling me that my 5th and final order is pending...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                    I was wondering. I'll be receiving my last couple sets of promos next week and I also requested the boxes. I received an email response to my request stating they (Mattel CS) were able to ship my cars in the white boxes. We shall see.
                    wow an e-mail saying they can't ship you the white boxes
                    first time I've heard of mattel bothering to send an e-mail answering a request

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      wow an e-mail saying they can't ship you the white boxes
                      first time I've heard of mattel bothering to send an e-mail answering a request
                      They stated that they "were able to" ship my promos in the boxes. I emailed them a request after I received my case #. I received the response a day before my promos were shipped. So I'm hoping to see white boxes next week.
                      Last edited by LMQ702; 11-16-2013, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                        They stated that they "can" ship my promos in the boxes. I emailed them a request after I received my case #. I received the response a day before my promos were shipped. So I'm hoping to see white boxes next week.
                        boy I total mis-read that
                        I hope they do come in the white boxes

Comment

• Of course I got the standard corporate response when I asked if I could send in a copy of the receipt since they lost the original...

"We're so glad you contacted us about the Disney Pixar Cars Muggsy Liftsome and RS John Lassetire promotion!

Please note, the rules for the promotion state that the original sales receipt must be included; no copies will be accepted. You can view the rules here:
                          http://www.mattel.com/KMCars

Our promotions have official rules, so that all submissions are processed in a fair and consistent manner. Because of this, we can not make any exceptions.

We hope you understand our approach; our goal is to satisfy our consumers in every aspect of our business.

Thanks,
                          Ashley N.
                          Mattel Consumer Services Team"

So I emailed them a response which doesn't do much good since today is the last day of the promotion...

"You never returned the cardbacks I sent. If I send in another original receipt, are you going to request that I send in 5 additional cardbacks?"

Looks like I will only end up with 4 sets now. Haven't gotten any response about the 4th set of cardbacks I mailed and just mailed a fifth set yesterday.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• The Mattel response to you is mind-boggling, bobbyjack...

And while I still haven't received an e-mail about my 5th order of promo Cars, I found a copy of the page that I mailed in... it's marked pending.

Comment

• Decided to take a couple of pictures before starting to box up Cars packages...

Here's RS John:

Here's Muggsy:

I wanted to try to get a picture of all the promo Cars but I just don't have the room or the time.

It looks like several of the Muggsy had damage to the cardback and blister... as did a few John... some of the blisters seem a little thinner than normal too.

Comment

• that represents a lot of work and cars purchased to get that many muggsy and JL

Comment

Working...
                                X