Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my shipping confirmation for John and Muggsy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just put in my reference number and name for my 5th order for the 6th time today... my order is now marked shipped... it is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Just a reminder... those of you who bought Cars at Kmart for the Deluxe John and Muggsy promotion and have not mailed in the cardbacks and the receipts yet... submissions have to be postmarked no later than today, November 23, 2013.

Don't wait any longer... if your post office is closed you may still be able to pay your postage online via the USPS site using Priority Mail and still be OK...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• My last order for 2 sets went in the mail today!!

Comment

• Still no email.. it's been well over a week at this point. Anyone know of a way I can check to see where my package with the receipts went? Mattel hasn't even sent me an email saying they received them.

Comment

• http://service.mattel.com/us/partsorder.aspx

did you try that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              Still no email.. it's been well over a week at this point. Anyone know of a way I can check to see where my package with the receipts went? Mattel hasn't even sent me an email saying they received them.
              I sent all my orders in Priority Mail with tracking... having said that, it took 9 days this time to get the e-mail that they'd received the order.

If you have your reference number, go to the site the Scavenger mentioned, enter your reference number and last name, and see what it shows for the status of your order.

Comment

• I received my 3 sets a few days ago.. Took about 1-2 weeks for me to get them.

Comment

• Got my 3rd set of Promo Cars in the mail today, so now I have one set for trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Don't trade yet...John Lassetire will shoot up in the next 3-4 months just watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxgc53 View Post
                      Don't trade yet...John Lassetire will shoot up in the next 3-4 months just watch.
                      I hope your right but just curious to know where you come up with this assumption

Comment

• Originally posted by kenjidm View Post
                        I hope your right but just curious to know where you come up with this assumption
                        maxgc53 has his hand on the pulse of the Cars brand market

I would imagine most now are getting traded around and put on eBay. Once those are gone, people that missed out and new collectors will be wanting them.

I sent in my cards about a week or two before the cut off date and I just received my processing confirmation. I had asked for the white promo cards earlier, but they said they hadn't processed it yet. Not sure if I should ask again, but I'm ok without them.

Comment

• I just got another confirmation email for another set of promo cars. I just received my 3rd set yesterday, so when all is said and done, I may end up with five sets.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I just got this response when requesting the white boxes. Lol just one? I'm happy with whatever really. And hot wheels??

"Hello Mr. G,

We're so glad you contacted us, in reference to your Hot Wheels K-Mart Promotion! We would be happy to send you one white box. You should receive it with in 14 business days.

Thanks,

Robin G.
                            Mattel Consumer Services Team
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• When I submitted my 5th order on November 12th, I added a hand-written note on the order form requesting white boxes... when I finally got the e-mail order acknowledgment, I replied asking about the white boxes and was told my order had already been processed and they could not guarantee I'd receive any of them in white boxes.

UPS delivered today... today's order is the box behind a box containing one of my first 4 orders:

The box is quite a bit bigger... and heavier.

I wonder what's inside...

Here's the back of the box:

If there are future events with mail-in promos, I will do what I did with this order... I'll add a hand-written note to the order form requesting the white boxes and follow up on the reply to the e-mail acknowledging my order.

Comment

• That's awesome Chris! I'll do the same. We should have learned from the Ivan promo. I can see why, with the shipping cost savings, they'd remove them from the boxes. I think they'd send the boxes when requested next promo, as long as they aren't bombarded with requests.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X