No announcement yet.

Aldi Easter ad - starts April 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow wasn't expecting this either at Aldi's, glad I stopped by. Aldi's is hot!

100_2051.jpg100_2052.jpg100_2053.jpg100_2054.jpg100_2055.jpg

I got Trike, Magen Carrar, Kabuto, and Acer with headset. Not just the finds were great, but the price actually rang up approximately $12, Awesome, just Awesome! Haven't found anything in a while so this is great news for me.

Comment

Nice work Gotfrank!! The one Aldi near me siad to come back Wednesday. The couple I checked over the weekend way south of me said the same thing. Wonder if they can be trusted!! lol

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
      I think they are all from Case V. It's just Aldi repacks the cases into the trays. And there's no designated assortment for the trays. It's just whatever they stick in them. So far I've hit 3 stores, all the trays were full of Cars. Two stores had 5 trays with 1 Trike per store and no Megan Carrar. Third store had 3 Trikes & 1 Megan.

Comment

Today I checked the only one near me that put stuff out early last year, and apparently they got the memo this year because I didn't see a thing. I'll just wait to make a run through 3 or 4 of them first thing Wednesday.

Comment

There is only 1 Aldi near me, but its specifically labeled as a food market. I went and didn't see any sign of cars.. I don't think they get any cars. :P
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
            There is only 1 Aldi near me, but its specifically labeled as a food market. I went and didn't see any sign of cars.. I don't think they get any cars. :P
            Aldi is generally only a food market, it's only on rare occasions like this when they get toys in. Check your Aldi on Wednesday, since they probably haven't put it out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              Aldi is generally only a food market, it's only on rare occasions like this when they get toys in. Check your Aldi on Wednesday, since they probably haven't put it out yet.
              ok, thanks.
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

There are a bunch of metal bins in the middle of the store for their weekly "Special Buys". You'll see the weirdest assortment of useless junk in there, which on Wednesday will include several cardboard flats full of Cars & Monster Jam trucks.

Comment

I lucked out and hit 2 Aldis on the way home. Both had their Cars out.

Here is what you should be looking for. Just look for the brightly colored toy and candy display.

It seems like Mattel sold them the leftover Trike cases. There was one each in the two stores I went to last night.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, bobbyjack... I've checked the local Aldi twice in the last couple days on the way to home improvement stores... I'll try to check again today and tomorrow - I'll take a breakfast break tomorrow instead of a lunch break.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Four days, ten Trikes and one Guido & Luigi Super Chase!
                      Yeah baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                        Four days, ten Trikes and one Guido & Luigi Super Chase!
                        Yeah baby!!!!
                        GotFrank,,, otherwise known as GotTrike!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          GotFrank,,, otherwise known as GotTrike!
                          That made me LOL!!

I only had one shot at the Trike rush...luckily they just put out the trays this morning and I was able to find one! Still need another...but very happy to have found 1!!!

Comment

Finally found a Trike Feldman at Aldi.
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Scored Magen and Trike! First SC!!!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I went 0 for 2 on Aldis last night because they hadn't put thier cars out yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X