No announcement yet.

Aldi Easter ad - starts April 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Aldis in Raleigh/Cary...8 trays total. I found 4 Magens (bought 2, left 2) and not one single Trike. There are 3 more stores I COULD get to, but I'm calling off my search. I'll be happy with the 1 Trike I found at Target last week, and not waste anymore time & gas.

Comment

No sign of the display at the local Aldi... nothing in back... the manager took my name and number and said she'd call if she found something.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

3 Aldis this AM, 2 of them had the SC...

Comment

2 aldis today one got something else in place of the cars and the other did not have Trike

Comment

I got the 2 Trikes that hadn't put their cars out yet for Bobbyjack. I didn't check any others though I wanted to. Hard to justify a couple hours driving for 1 super chase you already have.

Comment

1 Aldi with 1 Trike Feldman earlier this morning! There were 3 trays put out, with no Magens or Acer w/ Helmets in sight. This makes the second Super Chase I've seen in the wild.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                1 Aldi with 1 Trike Feldman earlier this morning! There were 3 trays put out, with no Magens or Acer w/ Helmets in sight. This makes the second Super Chase I've seen in the wild.

I saw 1 Acer w/ headset. Also 2 Carla w/ flames.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Yeah baby! First SC in the wild!!!
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

Thank you Odisn for telling us about this sale. I bet not a lot of us would find Trike in the wild if it weren't for you. Thanks again.
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

No problem. I've been lucky enough to find a few Super Chases over the last year, which is an awesome feeling, so I'm glad so many of you are getting to experience the same thing thanks this Aldi sale.

Comment

Great scores everyone!! My wife scored 1 Super Trike at Aldi near her work Tuesday night. Her score encouraged me to drive south to the next closest Aldi ... first 2 had no Super Trike, but the 3rd one did!! Woo hoo! On to open and one to keep carded!! Sure hope we can track down Super Chase Luigi and Guido soon. My Targets are REALLY bad for singles lately and it seems that is where other folks are finding them. Hope more folks find Trike!!!

Comment

Great find jestrjef! I still have not been able to get over to Aldi...hopefully sometime soon!

Comment

Aldi's only had the 1 Trike I got, I also saw 1 Megan Carrar, and Carla with flames.
                            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Aldi put out a 4th Tray they must have had hiding back in their stockroom during the time I was last there. Surprised to see there was another Trike Feldman sitting inside along with a Magen that I took as well!

Comment

My wife and I went to Columbus, Ohio to look at the slab for the new kitchen countertop we selected... stopped at 2 Aldi stores on our trip... 1 had just one Car, purple Ramone... the other had parts of 2 trays -- I found 2 Chase Magen... I wish I'd have had time to make a day driving around western Ohio and eastern Indiana... oh well.

Great finds, everyone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X