ToysRUs Not a Place to Buy Cars Anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Many thanks for the link, Micky... I found it interesting reading and agree that management has no clue as to what's in the store... Toys R US, Kmart, Target - all use a store part number or SKU to identify merchandise... For example, TRU uses the same number for all Radiator Springs Classic singles... it doesn't identify that one store has 50 Bug Mouth McQueen and no other RSC singles... Meijer sees they still have 6 Deluxe on the pegs and won't order more - they can't see that they have 6 Submarine Finn McMissile which has been out since May 16, 2011... Many times others have posted how they ordered online at TRU or Kmart and what they got wasn't what the ordered... I remember a friend ordering 4 Shiny Wax haulers from the TRU website and when the package arrived it was 4 Sidewall Shine haulers... and I checked a TRU store which showed 6 Shiny Wax haulers in inventory and they had 6 Sidewall Shine haulers.

I like finding what I collect in stores, but I'd be content to order online if I'd receive what I'd order and wouldn't have to send back or take back to stores Cars with paint scratches or chips.
    I remember reading about that Shiny/Sidewall mix up on here before.. that happening to anyone is a headache and a major bummer all in itself. Shiny Wax Hauler never actually got released right?
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
      I remember reading about that Shiny/Sidewall mix up on here before.. that happening to anyone is a headache and a major bummer all in itself. Shiny Wax Hauler never actually got released right?
      No. He was never released.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
      X