Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will you go shopping for Radiator Springs 500 1/2 toys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
    Can we get pictures? The one on T5 is supposedly a prototype. Really interested in what the final version looks like.
    PCD145.jpg PCD146.jpg

There you go...
    I should be returning to the shop to grab it in a short while. They look identical to what t5 posted.
    Wife was with me and doesn't want her to make a big fuss on my Cars purchase. So they are still in the shop.
    They ain't getting any cheaper so i have to be smart whenever i buy them.. However, i managed to get her to buy me a Pinecone

The RS500 cars / Planes Fire rescue cost about 13 USD each. Deluxe is 20 USD each. Collection is getting expensive and sigh...

Note: Didn't know the forum now limit the jpeg file size to 99kb.. Guess i am seriously out of loop..

Note2: Louis LaRue case had also hit Malaysia. I didn't get a chance to grab it and not sure what else is in the case.

Comment

Very nice pictures, wintermelon... hopefully we'll see Mater as Stanley... Coconut Mater... McQueen as Stanley... dirty variants of the 5 off-road racers (counting McQueen)... and the others.

I need to look and see if I can adjust the attachment size...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for the pics wintermelon. Looks like they got rid of the blood stained mouth haha. The prototype looks like mater went zombie and ate LMQ

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
          [ATTACH]4303[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4304[/ATTACH]

There you go...
          I should be returning to the shop to grab it in a short while. They look identical to what t5 posted.
          Wife was with me and doesn't want her to make a big fuss on my Cars purchase. So they are still in the shop.
          They ain't getting any cheaper so i have to be smart whenever i buy them.. However, i managed to get her to buy me a Pinecone

The RS500 cars / Planes Fire rescue cost about 13 USD each. Deluxe is 20 USD each. Collection is getting expensive and sigh...

Note: Didn't know the forum now limit the jpeg file size to 99kb.. Guess i am seriously out of loop..

Note2: Louis LaRue case had also hit Malaysia. I didn't get a chance to grab it and not sure what else is in the case.
          That Mater looks neat!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
            [ATTACH]4303[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4304[/ATTACH]

There you go...

now does this mean there will be another short with this mater in it

or is mattel just making whatever they feel like knowing we will buy anything they materized

Comment

Pretty sure he was just made up!!

I know I would have liked Hula Girl Mater, but maybe Mattel figured he would sell better as an off road truck?

Comment

I don't even know why Hula Girl Mater was even in the short...or why Off-Road Mater is being released if he wasn't in the short. Disney and mattel are confusing...
                -Steve
                AKA Tmremote

Comment

Radiator Springs 500 1/2 Ramone: exclusive to a 3 pack... Details at:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Car...-Pack/36276023

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great news. Cheaper than the singles, I'll buy this 3-pack and return the other 2 bought separately...

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                      Great news. Cheaper than the singles, I'll buy this 3-pack and return the other 2 bought separately...
                      My thoughts exactly!!

Comment

Terrible news for me and many others that have already opened the 500 1/2 racers...meh, just more extras I guess!!
                        -Steve
                        AKA Tmremote

Comment

Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
                          Terrible news for me and many others that have already opened the 500 1/2 racers...meh, just more extras I guess!!
                          I'd wait. It's an exclusive 3-pack, ramone is not exclusive to this 3-pack. Or buy it and save the receipt.

Comment

The movie was sooo cool!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Have these been seen before? Kmart
                              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I hope Red gets released...he looks great in this movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X