Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will you go shopping for Radiator Springs 500 1/2 toys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
    Have these been seen before? Kmart
    Yes, but with everything RS500 it's all pretty new. Local TRU just got 2 boxes of the pull back figures as well.

Comment

Here's an update on the Walmart exclusive 3 pack... they come 6 to a case:

McQueen and Shifty Sidewinder appear to be identical to the singles:

Here's the back of the box:

Here's the UPC:

Here's Ramone:

A 2 pack with Ramone and Flo with the Glow would be awesome!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Picked up Idle Threat, Sandy Dunes and LMQ so far. Great pieces and fit right in with the other Mattel releases. I hope there will be more...

Comment

I found McQueen and Shifty Sidewinder at Target. The only other one was another McQueen, which I left. However, there were some boxes sitting on the floor in front of the Cars stuff. But I couldn't read them because they were covered in tape.

I might return those two cars if I find the 3-Pack with Ramone that Chris was talking about.
          Last edited by J Las; 08-14-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Just saw on T5 diecasts for Fillmore and Sarge from the short...these I'm really looking forward to...

Comment

Those look really cool! Thanks for sharing, KK&PP_Cars!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Will NOT buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...

If I say it enough, it might happen.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                    Will NOT buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...will not buy the 3 pack for just one car...

If I say it enough, it might happen.
                    Take back your McQueen and Shifty Sidewinder singles... buy the 3 pack... you will have them all!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I skipped all of these - trying to stay focused on just the 1:55 diecast original line

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Take back your McQueen and Shifty Sidewinder singles... buy the 3 pack... you will have them all!
                        They are already opened.

Comment

from the tags on the walmart resets in my stores it looks like the rs500 3 pack is going to be $19.97

it is still $14.97 on walmart.com

if you want it you will probably want to get it there

ship to store free

orders of $50 or more free shipping to your home

Comment

Saw this today, was tempted but decided to wait a while. Has anyone else found this at retail?

Comment

Nice find, VANDANCE! I saw this at one Walmart over the weekend but didn't purchase it... I might as it would be good to hold the 6 Radiator Springs 500 1/2 Cars that have been released once I open them... I think it was $19.97 at the Walmart store...

And for those of you who don't know, the UK USDA stores are the same company as the US and Canada Walmart stores.

Comment

Posted on Facebook a little bit ago... The Off-Road Mater diecast single from the RS 500 1/2 series is available on Amazon for $7.99 (plus tax and shipping):

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-R...Off-Road+Mater

Good luck to those of you placing orders.

Comment

Working...
                                X