No announcement yet.

2015 Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be an expensive year. I may have to actually just choose themes this year. I have most of those carded, but to have one to open would be great. Really looking forward to these.

Comment

Can't wait for them to hit stores! 2015 is shaping up to be a great year, so far!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

so far I don't see anything new unless some are unibodys or variants

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          so far I don't see anything new unless some are unibodys or variants
          Unibodies and variants are technically "new" but not something to look forward to either

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
            Unibodies and variants are technically "new" but not something to look forward to either
            I don't see anything I need either.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              I don't see anything I need either.
              It will be interesting to see if this hurts sales or helps them. I'm excited to get duplicates of these because my son has so many cars to open yet that when I filled in the collection, many I left carded and figured he has so many cars he doesn't need these. BUT, in the meantime he has asked for many of these, so to have them available without opening the only one we have is nice. Yet, for all the older collectors there is nothing new here really. This could be interesting.

Comment

cards are nice, but nothing really new at this time!
                how many series we will have? only those 10! 6 for cars 1, 3 for cars 2 and 1 mixed serie( tuners).
                Compared to last years we could see that diecast from cars 2 were more numerous
                -2013: 12 with 4 for cars 1, 7 for cars 2 and 1 mixed (tuners)
                -2014: 11 with 3 for cars 1, 7 for cars 2 and 1 mixed (tuners)
                My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

I think that hard-core collectors like us are a fairly small part of the Mattel market for these. We complain about case assortments when we see 5 LM in one case, but being the core character they know that they will be able to sell them, even if it means they sit on the shelf in some places for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                    no they aren't but I would need them all the same

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                      It will be interesting to see if this hurts sales or helps them. I'm excited to get duplicates of these because my son has so many cars to open yet that when I filled in the collection, many I left carded and figured he has so many cars he doesn't need these. BUT, in the meantime he has asked for many of these, so to have them available without opening the only one we have is nice. Yet, for all the older collectors there is nothing new here really. This could be interesting.
                      for you the new cases look good as you can get more so your son can have one too

as I have one open and one carded of most cars I get to save some $$$ on this first case

and changing the names of the pc racers is not a plus

Comment

I've been collecting since the beginning and I got to say it is nice to have a few extras of these. I'm more exciting for 2015 than I was with the 2014 year. AND FINALLY, I'll get to own Shigeko & Okuni. They will look nice next to my Tamiko :-D About the name changes for the Piston Cup Racers, it doesn't really matter to me. If one recalls back in Cars 1 days, the Pitties had their own names before they started changing them to their sponsors name pitty. I'm excited! Can't wait! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          Pit Crew Member Sarge - Final Lap single
                          Nothing new here, just a new card, it looks like.
                          Nothing I need in 2015, it seems...
                          Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

Kit Revster single! Now I don't have to buy a $30 pack for 1 new car and 9 other cars I already have!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I already bought almost all the multi-packs. BUT, I didn't open them. I look forward to getting openers.

The only new car so far in 3 listed cases is Tach O Mint plastic tires, right?

Comment

Someone found 2015 Cars singles at a Walmart in western Pennsylvania... bring them on... and don't forget the missing Cars from the 2014 poster.

Tach O Mint with plastic tires has only been officially released in the Speedway of the South set... a couple years ago there was a backdoor version that had the Vitoline tires and back windshield... A friend made me a couple of custom Tach O Mint with plastic tires - they turned out well... and Tach O Mint with rubber tires came out during the Kmart 5 event.

So to answer your question, Raginpage, Tach O Mint with plastic tires is the closest to a new Car release in the first few listed 2015 cases.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X