No announcement yet.

2015 Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted most of the 2015s at Wally. The only ones that'd benefit me is Kit, the little Japanese car (forgot name) and Kori .

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I have only seen case remnants at one store. I picked up Kevin Racingtire. The store was nowhere near where I live and I've seen no signs of them anywhere near me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
        I have only seen case remnants at one store. I picked up Kevin Racingtire. The store was nowhere near where I live and I've seen no signs of them anywhere near me.
        Strange...I've found at least 5 cases around here and several more in NC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
          there is no sign of the 2015 cars at any of my stores yet

and I went to 18 different stores over this past weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
            So we took the 81 to 77 route. All down 81 everything looked exactly like the same stock as around here. The cars I found were in North Carolina. The only Walmart I checked in Charlotte did not have the 2015 cars.

Because of the new finds at Target I concentrated mostly on Target stops, which I regret now, although pretty much every Target had case G or case G remnants. No Alberto left though.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Raginpage and carslover, no sign of any 2015 cars around here. Just saw on T5AD the first NEW car from 2015 in the back of Chauncy Fares card, Brian Fuel, London bartender forklift from the 'Ye left tun inn' series...looks like a deluxe (plus I never got that target 7 pack so Chauncy will be a nice addition too)...

Comment

No sign of the 2015 Cars at any Walmart or Target store I've been to in Indiana or Ohio... I'm hoping to stop at a few stores next week.

Logic says we'll see new Cars and Planes in time for the start of the holiday shopping season... Logic may not apply.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I think we will. I just don't think this line is a high priority. Many Walmarts put out everything they get in when they get it, so I expect to see these at least by December.

Comment

Have yet to see any of these in stores. The newest I've found in November was Shawn Krash & Sal, and the scientists, Nate & Jessica.

Comment

I saw no sign of these across the Midwest over the last week traveling. No sign of them locally either.

Comment

I have yet to see them back here either.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Still no sign of them at stores I've been to in Indiana and Ohio.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

No sign of the end of 2014 in PA and NJ from what I've seen. Let alone 2015.

Comment

Just learned that Ye Left Turn Inn is going to be a sub-series in the 2015 Cardback. Beyond excited. This should produce some great cars.

Comment

2015 cars showing up in Walgreens and grocery stores ahead of the big box stores in my area. Nothing interesting yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X