2015 Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
    2015 cars showing up in Walgreens and grocery stores ahead of the big box stores in my area. Nothing interesting yet.
    What does Walgreens charge for a single? I know CVS is outrageously priced but I haven't bought Cars at Walgreens since World of Cars era

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
      What does Walgreens charge for a single? I know CVS is outrageously priced but I haven't bought Cars at Walgreens since World of Cars era
      I think it is $4.99 at Walgreens for a single.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

4.99 here. CVS is like 8.29 or something.

Comment

Oh my god, $8.29. That is horrible. I'd have a hard time buying a Chase car at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
            Oh my god, $8.29. That is horrible. I'd have a hard time buying a Chase car at that price.
            CVS only stocks one or two singles at most - I theorize they just buy a few at Walmart or some other big store and mark them up. Only good thing I've ever seen at CVS was the Double Decker Bus and Holley with Wings right when the first Cars 2 diecasts were hitting the market - that was the first time I had ever seen any in a store. I left them there anyway because they were about a quarter of a million dollars each or something outrageous

Comment

A month since my last post in this thread and I still haven't seen any 2015 Cars. Raginpage has seen them at grocery and drug stores in the area, but I haven't bothered to look there yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Never saw the first singles cases here in Raleigh/Durham that hit some Walmarts weeks back. I'm starting to think the 2015 Cars are just figments of someone's imagination.

Comment

Between Grocery stores, 1 Walmart out of my region, and Walgreens I have seen the following in 2015 cardback

Max Scnell several times
                  Lewis Hamilton
                  Miguel Camino
                  Yellow Ramone
                  Snotrod w Flames
                  Wingo
                  Bumper Save X 2
                  Shifty Drug
                  Dinoco LMQ

A lot of hunting for relatively few cars. I will feel silly when these cases are out in force.

Comment

I have now seen 1 2015 Car in a store... I saw a Mater at a Walgreens of all places... since I already had it, I left it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I bought 4 of the aforementioned cars. As a later collector I haven't had any non-flames tuners, likewise Dinoco McQueen and the PC Racers (rubber tires only and/or carded launchers only).

I really just need Shigeko now, but will probably pick up the put crew ones with gas cans for opening. This could actually end up being an expensive year for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                        Between Grocery stores, 1 Walmart out of my region, and Walgreens I have seen the following in 2015 cardback

Max Scnell several times
                        Lewis Hamilton
                        Miguel Camino
                        Yellow Ramone
                        Snotrod w Flames
                        Wingo
                        Bumper Save X 2
                        Shifty Drug
                        Dinoco LMQ

A lot of hunting for relatively few cars. I will feel silly when these cases are out in force.
                        I've still only seen the 2015 cases near Livonia, MI. Nothing near me.
                        I've seen Lewis, Miguel, Y Ramone, Snot Rod, Wingo and Chick.

Comment

Hopefully I will come across Dinoco LMQ, yellow ramone and all the racers for 2015 soon! I have not seen even a hint of the 2015s. I know my little guy will be pumped about some new racers and a new Lightning. I mean he only has like 38 versions of him!

Comment

Add Shigeko to my list of 2015 cars found.

Comment

I saw 2 2015 singles at the local Walgreen's this afternoon... I left WGP Lightning McQueen... and bought Kit Revster.

I've bought 1/3 the 2015 Cars that I've seen in stores... that sounds like a lot... but I've only seen 1 each of Kit, McQueen, and Mater.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The only car left in case P I really want is a pit crew sarge to open. So by the time these hit big box I might not need any.

Comment

Working...
                                X