Happy 10th Anniversary, Cars! Winners Announced June 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #4pcd

I first saw the movie Cars: at a kmart in my hometown, my son would not leave the store....haha
    I've seen Cars: way to many times to give a number
    My favorite character from Cars is: im classic so i go old school , look at the cars below

Comment

• #4-saw cars one within 1st month it was out
      seen movie 5-10 times-will watch again plus cars 2 and mater toon!!
      mater will always be da man!!!!

Comment

• A little over 17 hours remain to enter the PCD 10th Anniversary of Cars contest... get your entries in.

We've had over 400 posts (entries) between the website and the PCD Facebook page - it's going to take a little time to go through the entries and make sure that everyone gets credit for their bonus entries.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I think I was about 10 years old when I first dreamt of the plot to cars. It was to my surprise that it became a movie many years later. I should never have trusted anyone with that story. Still trying to recoup the royalties. My favourite character was electric Eric, well that's what I called the main character. As for how many times I seen cars, well I refuse to watch my stolen childhood dream[emoji12][emoji12][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

I first saw the movie Cars: June 9, 2006 (with my groomsmen and sword bearers, as this was the night before my wedding)
            I've seen Cars: over 177 times, more if you count repeating ;o)
            My favorite character from Cars is: Mater!

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars: in oct, 2013
              I've seen Cars: over 50 times - I've lost track
              My favorite character from Cars is: Luigi

Comment

• #5 pcd

I first saw the movie Cars: at a kmart in my hometown, my son would not leave the store....haha
                I've seen Cars: way to many times to give a number
                My favorite character from Cars is: im classic so i go old school , look at the cars below

Comment

• Entry #2
                  First Saw Cars on Blu-ray when the first release of the Blu-ray was available. It also came with the Bluray LMQ offer. I ordered as well. Love BD LMQ. Have seen it on Bluray over 20 times. Have seen it in 3D over 10 times.
                  Favorite Character would be Ramone. Love Cheech Marin!

Comment

• Ex5 Saw Cars on opening weekend and have seen it about 20 times and my favorite car is Lightning McQueen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• last one-saw cars 1 within the first month-loved it!!
                      seen between 5-10 times
                      mater will always be the one!!!
                      thanks for the contest-very nice!!!

Comment

• The deadline to enter the contest has passed... No new entries will be accepted... Thank you to everyone who entered.

I'm not sure I'll be able to go through all the entries on Saturday in order to do the drawing on Sunday... I'm umpiring 4 church league softball games and then attending a visitation and a memorial service for a family friend who passed away earlier this week.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I've started the process of summarizing the entries... I still need to match some website names and Facebook names so everyone gets all their bonus entries... hopefully I'll be able to do the drawing Tuesday or Wednesday... thanks again to all who entered as well as those who contributed prizes... Ka-chow!

Comment

• I'm still working on matching up PCD website names and Facebook names... if all goes well, I'll be able to do the drawing at the end of the week... sorry to keep everyone waiting - we have had 399 entries between the website and the Facebook group page before I add the bonus entries.

Comment

• Winners Announced: June 22, 2016

Here are the prizes and the winners for the 10th Anniversary of Cars contest.

SDCC Albert Hinkey (Big Al) - selected by Darren Wilson (Ferris)
                              Super Chase Mater with Duct Tape - x2 (1 from Chantell Shocka Dunn - selected by musicnywu1 and one from Darren Wilson selected by jeff)
                              Bessie on international cardback (from Toyfountain) - selected by Daniel DJ Jue
                              Custom Jonathan Wrenchworths (from Toyfountain) - Clearysdad19 (Jeffrey Kennedy)
                              German promo Lightning McQueen with Bumper Stickers with Metallic finish - from gipsy/keonisdad/cac1959 - selected by dumbleweed (Chris Dumbleton)

And here are the winners:

1. Darren Wilson (Ferris) - selected the SDCC Albert Hinkey
                              2. Danny Floravit (musicnywu1) - selected SC Mater with Duct Tape from Chantell Shocka Dunn
                              3. Jeffrey Walker (jeff) -selected SC Mater with Duct Tape from Darren Wilson
                              4. Chris Dumbleton (dumbleweed) - has selected the German promo Lightning McQueen with Bumper Stickers with Metallic finish.
                              5. Daniel DJ Jue - selected the Bessie on international cardback from toyfountain
                              6. Jeffrey Kennedy (Clearysdad19) - gets the remaining prize, the custom Jonathan Wrenchworths with shiny rear bumper from toyfountain.

All shipping costs are the responsibility of the prize winners...

Thanks to everyone who donated prizes... thank you to everyone who entered the contest - there were 399 entries before bonus entries were awarded and 523 entries in the drawing... Congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com and being part of our Cars community.

Chris

Comment

• Ferris has selected the SDCC Albert Hinkey as his prize... up next, Danny (musicnywu1).

Comment

Working...
                                X