No announcement yet.

Happy 10th Anniversary, Cars! Winners Announced June 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was lucky enough to take my son to see Cars for the first time when it was being replayed in a movie theater in our town, that was July of 2013 I believe. After that we went to the store and bought our first car, of course it had to be a Lightning McQueen. Since then we have seen Cars well over a hundred times. My favorite character is Fillmore because it's close to my name.

Entry #3

Comment

• I first saw the movie cars in: oct 2013
      I have seen the movie Cars: over 50 times.
      My favorite character is: Luigi!

Comment

• entry 2

I first saw Cars in 2010.
        Iv seen it over 100 times,
        my favourite character is Mater

Comment

100plus
          luigi

Comment

• On June 11, 2006 it was probably the first time I saw Cars with my mom and brother. To this day, I've seen it 1998 times because that was the year I was born in . My favorite character is Red because he does a good job at watering my flowers.

Entry #4

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars in May 2009
              I've seen Cars about 30 times
              My favorite character from Cars is Van

Comment

• #5 After being asked to look for these new Cars diecast things for my nephews while on my toyruns back in 06, I started picking some up for myself.....they have long since moved on to much more expensive toys but I stuck with it and have a pretty complete set from the beginning. I finally watched the movie around 2009 and have seen it about five times since. Since I'm a bit of a car guy and have always had some sort of show or custom car, Ramone, being a bodyman, has always been my favorite character!

Comment

• Entry #3

I first saw the movie Cars: June 30, 2006
                  I've seen Cars: over 100 times
                  My favorite character from Cars is: TuMater but without the Tu

Comment

• 5: I saw Cars in summer 06 and watched it too many times since! My favourite character is Mack

Comment

• First saw the movie Cars: 2007
                      I've seen the movie over 50 times
                      My favorite character is ::
                      CHICK HICKS, 2nd Flo and love
                      The twins Mia and Tia!!

Entry #5 on Facebook and website

Comment

• #4 June 9th, 2006, over 200 times watched, Guido is my fav.
                        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

• #5 Saw Cars on opening weekend and have seen it about 20 times and my favorite car is Lightning McQueen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was lucky enough to take my son to see Cars for the first time when it was being replayed in a movie theater in our town, that was July of 2013 I believe. After that we went to the store and bought our first car, of course it had to be a Lightning McQueen. Since then we have seen Cars well over a hundred times. My favorite character is Fillmore because it's close to my name.

Entry #4

Comment

• #5 i saw Cars 1 on june 10 2006, watched over 100 times, and favorite is mcqueen.
                              shaun.m

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars in May 2009
                                I've seen Cars about 30 times
                                My favorite character from Cars is Van

Comment

Working...
                                X