No announcement yet.

Happy 10th Anniversary, Cars! Winners Announced June 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the day Cars was brought alive on June 9, 2006, I went with my family to see it. I greatly admired Pixar for their film and have watched it over 1000 times. My favorite character is Lightning McQueen because I live life like a one-man show.

Entry #5

Comment

• Entry #4

I first saw the movie Cars: June 30, 2006
      I've seen Cars: over 100 times
      My favorite character from Cars is: TuMater but without the Tu

Comment

• post #2
        saw cars in the first month it was out-loved it to death!!!
        saw it maybe 6-10 times on dvd and disney ch
        mater is still my # 1 fav!!

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars: 2010 my son was born in 2009 and we saw the movie then started buying cars. McQueen and chick were his first cars. I still have the McQueen. It's a little beat up from being thrown around.
          I've seen Cars: over 25 times
          My favorite character from Cars is: ramone.

Comment

• I was lucky enough to take my son to see Cars for the first time when it was being replayed in a movie theater in our town, that was July of 2013 I believe. After that we went to the store and bought our first car, of course it had to be a Lightning McQueen. Since then we have seen Cars well over a hundred times. My favorite character is Fillmore because it's close to my name.

Entry #5

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars in May 2009
              I've seen Cars about 30 times
              My favorite character from Cars is Van

Comment

• Just a reminder... this coming Friday, June 17, 2016 is the last day to enter the PCD 10th Anniversary of Cars contest... I'm going to create an Excel worksheet to tally the entries - I want to be sure that everyone gets their bonus chances/entries... for those of you who have entered on both the PCD website and the PCD Facebook Group page, be sure to send me a message (either via website PM or Facebook message) letting me know both your website name and Facebook name - some of you have already done so, and some of you mentioned in your Facebook name on a website entry already.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• #ex1 Saw Cars on opening weekend and have seen it about 20 times and my favorite car is Lightning McQueen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We first watched the film in late summer 2006 I think.
                    Since then we have watched it at least 100 times and still notice new things when watching it!
                    My favourite character has changed over the years however how can you look past the one and only Lightning McQueen!!!

Comment

I first saw the movie Cars: June 9, 2006 (with my groomsmen and sword bearers, as this was the night before my wedding)
                      I've seen Cars: over 177 times, more if you count repeating ;o)
                      My favorite character from Cars is: Mater!

Comment

• #3 saw cars 1 in the first month was out (my bday is in june) great present!!!
                        seen maybe 5-10 times
                        mater is the best

Comment

• Entry 2
                          I first saw the movie Cars: June 10 2006 at a drive-in
                          I've seen Cars: I have absolutely no idea. I'll just say it's somewhere between 25-200.
                          My favorite character from Cars is: DJ

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

We first watched the film in late summer 2006 I think.
                            Since then we have watched it at least 100 times and still notice new things when watching it!
                            My favourite character has changed over the years however how can you look past the one and only Lightning McQueen!!!

Comment

• I first saw the movie Cars in June, 2006, with my son and now, it is a tradition, we always watched movies in theater together when they released Cars 2, Planes and Planes 2. You know who will come with me for Cars 3 :-)
                              I've seen Cars: over 100 times, I really know it by heart, it is so helpful to tell when appear a new character when Mattel produces it.
                              My favorite character from Cars is and has always been Lightning McQueen and I hope the Cars 3 story will stay focused on that character. I started my collection with him...

Comment

I first saw the movie Cars: June 9, 2006 (with my groomsmen and sword bearers, as this was the night before my wedding)
                                I've seen Cars: over 177 times, more if you count repeating ;o)
                                My favorite character from Cars is: Mater!

Comment

Working...
                                X