Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the story behind your PCD screen name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to play the Xbox racing games. 'Pirelliboy' was my online racing name before I stopped racing and started collecting🏁

Comment

My user name is a result of an anagram web site! I used to have a bit of fun with a work colleague and we would type in the names of people we knew to see who could come up with the funniest alternative name! Vandance was one of the cleaner anagram's of my own name so from there it kind of stuck!
      Last edited by VANDANCE; 12-12-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Well I can only blame my parents for giving me a pretty unique middle name, i.e. Daul (rhymes with Paul and often the D gets changed to a P). The P in my screen name is the first letter of my surname.

Interesting thread Chris, thanks for starting it

Comment

Thanks to The Real Tom for the topic suggestion... lots of interesting responses so far... but many more of you we'd like to hear from.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I combined my love of two seperate franchises.

Decepti from Decepticon (Transformers) and cog from Gears of War (Cog is the Coalition of Ordered Governments, also the soldiers are known as Cogs).

72283 is just my birthdate 7/22/83.

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Fun topic! Well mine is not that hard to figure out. I am Dutch and I like the nickname Stickers that Sally gave to McQueen

Comment

Im now wishing I had gave myself a wacky nickname, Im Junior because, its my name. lol

Comment

In 2007 I made my first Cars custom. Since waiting for Mattel to release Frank had become unbearable. So I "got Frank" (through some modification & some imagination). And the "Got milk?"ad campaign was still in the collective subconscious. Here's the 4th pic added to my PhotoBucket account:

Comment

That's a nice frank. And I'm over 500 posts.

Comment

I was collecting casually from 2007 until 2009 when my dad and sister stumbled upon the leftovers from the second Kmart Cars Day. My sister got me Bumper Save and Shifty Drug for my birthday. I realized that there were cars out there that I'd never seen before and I should find out more about the line so I can collect better, and I've been on Cars forums ever since. And since being called Shifty Drug is a little weird, I go by Bumper Save.

Comment

I tried to use just 'Fillmore' originally as my screen name on T5, but it was taken so I thought of some numbers and the easiest I could think of was '1234,' which I liked since it sort of rhymed with Fillmore. Fillmore is and always will be my favorite Car from the movie so that's pretty much why I chose it.

I apologize for the complete lack of originality

Comment

My first email address I used my dog's name and my age at the time, way back in 1997. I've morphed from there. I usually used my military job and my dog's name to come up with recontopher. I use that for game accounts, car forums, etc. So for the Cars sites I went with topherdawg as when we call for him, we usually say Topher Dawg, instead of just Topher.

Comment

when I decided to make an account on T5 I had to come up with a user name
                            trying to think of something cars related, carslover just popped into my head so I went with it
                            then when I found pcd a little time later I decided to use the same name so all the crossover members would know that it is me in both places

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                              In 2007 I made my first Cars custom. Since waiting for Mattel to release Frank had become unbearable. So I "got Frank" (through some modification & some imagination). And the "Got milk?"ad campaign was still in the collective subconscious. Here's the 4th pic added to my PhotoBucket account:
                              that is a great custom frank gotfrank

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                                And since being called Shifty Drug is a little weird, I go by Bumper Save.
                                Is it too late to change my screen name to Shifty Drug? That actually would be a cool name to have on a Cars site. It would be weird on the other Toy Collecting sites I'm on though.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X