Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the story behind your PCD screen name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    Is it too late to change my screen name to Shifty Drug? That actually would be a cool name to have on a Cars site. It would be weird on the other Toy Collecting sites I'm on though.
    LOL I'm sure that could be arranged! I think Shifty Drug would be an awesome screen name!!

Comment

I am able to change screen names... I've done it a few times

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hhhhmm.... How about Emperor Kick-butt McAwesome?

Comment

Mines a little obvious too - I'm Australian (Ozzie) and a mum & it was the first name that stuck in my mind when I registered so I went with it

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
            Hhhhmm.... How about Emperor Kick-butt McAwesome?
            now that's funny right there

Comment

My name is from a different time in my life. I started posting to college football boards back in 1994. I was and still am a huge Nebraska Cornhusker fan and was known for going on rants. I was a "raging" cornhusker fan, so I went with a combination of that and my last name. I've used it for every online community since then, whether it's for music, college football, or cars. I don't really go on rants anymore. I've calmed down.

Comment

Great topic

Personally I wanted to use a screename on sites that didn't relate to me. When registering on one site (I think it was a site when you played online games) I had to pick one, and GNR were playing in the background...

The rest is history...

Comment

"He's been knockin', he won't leave me alone. Oh no no no. He won't leave me alone!"

Comment

Mines fairly simple, an anagram of my first and last name that I have been using online for many years. When it is taken, I add my middle initial to the anagram and become Birchrigmet, which seems to evoke many more questions! I'm normally known online as Birch or BT.

Comment

I was just lazy and picked my screename based on my favorite car at the time - Popemobile. It's been surpassed by RIP and Race Damaged Mood Springs but Pope is who I am and will continue to be.

Comment

Same thing as PopeMobile the car I recently got at the time was Dracula Mater, which I used as a name on Take 5 a day, and I wanted to be know as the same user so I used the same name for PCD, and then just added 123 cause' it made it look better and sound better.

Comment

I got onto Hotmail in 1996, when it was new and you could still get a 2 or 3 character login there. I had just flown on a P-51 Mustang the week before, so that's what I picked for my login there. I couldn't use P-51 due to the hyphen, so p51 was the closest I could use. Been using that handle pretty much ever since on any message board where I can use it.
                          Here's a photo of me with that plane after flying in a P-51 in formation with a B-17 and a B-24 bomber over water:

The same plane, in my WW2 duds earlier the same day for a photo shoot:
                          Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

well, i wasn't sure if I was shy...so I asked.

Comment

Working...
                            X