No announcement yet.

Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submissions already made - I'm coming to get ya!!!

Comment

i think i need to change up a gear

Comment

Looks like everyone's going all in this week, should be a good bout

Comment

All 4 of us who submitted picks for the week are over 1000 points - MrB has 2 racers remaining in the Spring Cup race; the rest of us just have 1... Jimmie Johnson, picked by a few of us, is moving to the back of the grid as his team is switching engines.

Good scoring this week, everyone.

I thought that Johnson was going to win the race... 6 laps to go, he's in first place... and suffers a blown engine... I wonder if he was using Allinoll?

For the week, djjd21 with 1205, MrBrownstone 1172, Bumper Save 1131, and I brought up the rear with 1070.

For the season, I'm still in the lead, but only because I've made selections every week... Good luck this upcoming week - only 4 races (Indy Car, NASCAR, Nationwide, and Trucks).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Pick your starters for this week's races early - selections have to be made by 3 am Wednesday August 22, as the Truck series race is Wednesday night.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks cac1959 - selections submitted

Comment

Picks made, thanks for the heads up. We had a close one for second this week, Jon! It's anyone's game right now, but Chris has still got the lead consistantly!

Comment

Scores were down this week... Bumper Save scored well with 1129 points... the rest of us ranged from 815 down to 675.

Bumper Save cut my season lead down to 1600 points - I probably need for everyone else to forget to make picks a few more weeks so I can hold onto first place.

I think selections for this week have to be in by Thursday night... there are 6 races this coming week, so we only need to pick a second entry for one of the races.

Comment

Sweet, I won this week! Here's looking to make it two in a row

Comment

No Chance B$ - my selections will beat yours....

Comment

I think everyone will beat me this week... I've not done well with my picks for awhile.

Comment

As a group, we did not score well at all this last weekend... Bumper Save came in first with 754 points and MrBrownstone was second with 728... I came in 3rd with 534 points... I went with the top 2 picks in the ALMS for my extra and neither scored points... Jimmie Johnson scored 0 in Atlanta and Alonso scored 0 in F1... with 4 of 7 coming up empty, my score was way down.

Bumper Save has cut my season lead to 1380 points... and MrBrownstone is only 153 points behind the 3rd place score of djjd21.

Comment

typical,the first time i have'nt backed jenson button so far and what does he go and do,win,and the 2 drivers i chose go out on the first lap

Comment

I'm comign to get ya djjd21... (by pure random guesses too!)

Comment

Make your picks for this weeks races... they are due in by 3 am eastern time on 9/7... less than 15 hours left to submit your picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X