No announcement yet.

Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely insane ending to the Cup race in Talladega. Tony Stewart got turned sideways and wrecked over 20 cars on the last lap. Very fortunate that all the racers were OK. Matt Kenseth won after escaping the wreck. I'm not too happy because all three of my picks were in the wreck (Bowyer, Stewart, Harvick). Also mad at Kenseth, who just blatantly made a right hand turn to knock Bowyer out of the way to take the lead. (Bowyer's my favorite driver if you can't tell )

Comment

• Between watching football and finishing cutting the grass, I didn't get to watch the NASCAR race... Talladega often has huge wrecks - it sounds like this was no exception.

For the week:
      djjd21 - 970
      cac1959 - 904
      MrBrownstone - 902
      Bumper Save - 461

Considering 3 of my 7 slots scored 0 points this week, I'm glad to score as many points as I did... 7 weeks left in the season.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Not a good week for me. I didn't expect much considering one of my picks' car became airborne on the last lap. Better week next time!

Comment

• Already submitted for next week

If you guys all miss a few weeks I may catch up!!!

Comment

• Results for the week are in:

1. cac1959 - 1263
            2. MrBrownstone - 1200
            3. Bumper Save - 1036
            4. djjd21 - 896

All 7 of my starters scored... and I increased my season lead.

No one should select Dale Earnhardt Jr in the next round (round 36) - he's out again with a concussion... The only 3 races are NNS and Cup at Kansas, and ALMS at Atlanta.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I hope you're being genuine there cac1959 and not playing dirty tactics!!! (I know you wouldn't do that...)

Comment

• Here's one story about Dale Jr sitting out 2 races due to a concussion:

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup...ussion-2-races

Comment

• i got to stop choosing racers that end up crashing/or being taken out on the first corner

Comment

• We were close last week but very low scoring... MrBrownstone was 1st with 841... Bumper Save was 2nd with 767... djjd21 was 3rd with 644, and I was 4th with 634... Most of us scored 0 points in the ALMS series.

Only 3 races this week - F1 in New Dehli, and Trucks and Cup at Martinsville... If it makes a difference in your selections, Dale Earnhardt Jr has been cleared to race this weekend...

Good luck - you have 3 days and 11 hours left to make your picks.

Comment

• Here are the results for this weekend's races...
                      1. MrBrownstone - 1139
                      2. cac1959 - 1097
                      3. djjd21 - 936
                      4. Bumper Save - 705

I think there are no more than 4 more weeks remaining... some series are already done for the year. others will soon.

For the season I'm up by about 1200 points - the only reason I'm ahead is everyone else forgot to make picks every week.

Good luck next week.

Comment

• I haven't been doing to well recently. Maybe because I pick so many Cup drivers - I spread it out this time. I picked for next week already in case the worst happens and Sandy kills our power for a few days - wish me luck (in both the storm and the fantasy league!)

Comment

• It looks like we remembered to make our picks for this weekend's races... MrBrownstone and I will tie for the upcoming week - we have the same 7 racers in our starting lineup.

Sorry I didn't send out a reminder - I thought we had until this evening (Friday).

Comment

• Even I am not in this...I find it quite interesting to see whos beating who LOL

keep up the entertainment

Transformers for Trade
                            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                              Even I am not in this...I find it quite interesting to see whos beating who LOL

keep up the entertainment
                              DeceptiCog72283 and anyone else who ever reads this thread - I encourage you to participate in the league next year... it's something MrBrownstone set up for a chance for members to do something together as a community... it's fun to do something besides complain about the lack of new Cars getting to us from Mattel... I spend maybe 5 minutes a week picking drivers for each race... by contrast, I spend at least 3 hours a week working on my fantasy football league roster...

I may watch a little of the Piston Cup races... I mean the Sprint Cup (NASCAR) races... others may follow the F1 series a little more closely... I didn't even know there were 7 different series of races... and the only reason I'm in first place for the season is because I remembered to set a lineup every week.

Comment

• Here are the results of this weekend's races...

1. cac1959 and MrBrownstone - 1312
                                3. djjd21 - 830
                                4. Bumper Save - 694

Good week this week, MrBrownstone! For the season I'm now up by 1901...

Only 3 races this coming week - Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Trucks... 3 weeks to go in the league this year. 4 races the following week (F1, Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Trucks)... and the last week (week 41) F1 is the only race scheduled.

Comment

Working...
                                X