Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks cac1959 - submitted

Comment

Here's to three in a row! I'm on a roll now...I'm making the large assumption that this will be Danica's breakout weekend in Nationwide

Comment

Bumper Save comes in first yet again this week... djjd21 was second, MrBrownstone was third, and I brought up the rear... for the season, I'm up by less than 1000... my best hope to gain on Bumper Save is for him to forget to make picks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

And in the week that just ended, djjd21 came in 1st with 1303... Bumper Save was 2nd with 1074, and I was 3rd with 980... Bumper Save cut another 194 points off my lead.
          Good luck this week - remember to make your picks; you have a little over 4 days to make your selections.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I used all my extra spots for Cup this week since they're in the Chase now - Bowyer is my favorite driver so I hope he does well! I picked him also which reinforces that...also have Keselowski and Stewart this week.

Good run last week Jason! Watch out Chris, I'm catching up

Comment

Damn - none of my racers came in!!!!! (or was it I forgot!!!)

Submissions made early this time

Comment

Picks for this week's races are due in tonight... remember to make and submit your picks.

Comment

All 5 of us made picks and scored over 1000 points this week.
                  Pirelliboy - 1271
                  MrBrownstone - 1184
                  Bumper Save - 1143
                  djjd21 - 1039
                  cac1959 - 1035

I'm still ahead for the season, but not by much, and only because I'm the only 1 who has made picks every week.

Comment

If only I hadn't forgotten that one week! Great job by everyone last weekend, best week in the history of it I think

Comment

• For the weekend of September 29/30, here are the results.
                      1. Bumper Save - 1370
                      2. djjd21 - 1150
                      3. cac1959 - 989
                      4. MrBrownstone - 930

My lead for the season is rapidly dwindling... I guess I'll have to hope you forget to make picks again one of these weeks, Bumper Save... I think there are only 3 races this coming week.

Comment

• 12 hours remaining to submit your picks for this weekend's Fantasy Racing League races...

Comment

• No chance I'll forget Chris, got them in already! 'Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear'

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                            No chance I'll forget Chris, got them in already! 'Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear'
                            And Bumper Save is closing fast...

I told everyone all year the only way I had a chance is if everyone else failed to make picks every week... toying with me... making me think I was going to win the season championship...

Comment

• We're trying to get in your head Chris!

Comment

• I hear voices in my head... Mater... Lightning McQueen... The King... Finn McMissile... Sally... Holley... Ramone... Fillmore... Sarge... me thinks I take Cars too seriously sometimes.... nah....

Comment

Working...
                                X