Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Diecast (Greenlight, M2, Auto World, etc...)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice scores! I got that Blues Brothers set in Vegas @ the 2014 con.

BTW I'm not "carslover" though I do love Cars...

Comment

Lol sorry about that Josh! Idk if you can tell but the white car in the box set is a green machine!

Comment

Yep, totally missed the green wheels on it.

I might have gone for the green machines. But Chase & Super Chase have left a bad taste in my mouth!

Comment

found these today

Comment

So where's the Breaking Bad cardback?!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
              So where's the Breaking Bad cardback?!
              that would be in the Hollywood series that my TRU has stopped carrying

these are probably the same thing that will be in the breaking bad card just on a route 66 card

Comment

I Googled it, same size & shape card.
                Looks like maybe they were simultaneously released..? I'll have to keep an eye out.

Comment

The Breaking bad RV is the same and can be found at FYE if you have one!

Comment

Ironically (with the BB camper) Hobby Lobby has been my most successful Greenlight hunting store.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      The Breaking bad RV is the same and can be found at FYE if you have one!
                      thanks for the info but my FYE has been permanently closed for several years

my closest is now over 2 hours away dadgum

Comment

I've seen them for decent prices on ebay too carslover!

Well i got an awesome package in the mail yesterday! I ordered it online but was a bit unsure if i was truly going to get the green machine version, but thankfully i did!!!
                        This is the (CHASE GREEN MACHINE)2015 SDCC Exclusive Greenlight Hollywood Supernatural Swan Song Impala!
                        If the numbers are correct, only 2500 were made and only 2% are Green Machines which by my count makes this a 1 in 50 car!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                          I've seen them for decent prices on ebay too carslover!

Well i got an awesome package in the mail yesterday! I ordered it online but was a bit unsure if i was truly going to get the green machine version, but thankfully i did!!!
                          This is the (CHASE GREEN MACHINE)2015 SDCC Exclusive Greenlight Hollywood Supernatural Swan Song Impala!
                          If the numbers are correct, only 2500 were made and only 2% are Green Machines which by my count makes this a 1 in 50 car!

cool sounds like you get a super chase version there

Comment

I found a new case of Retro Entertainments @ the Davenport, IA Wal-Mart last night. Grabbed Christine and the truck from Close Encounters.

Comment

Good score Josh...I haven't seen them yet but got some coming!

Found this beauty on the pegs of FYE today!! Super excited about it!

Comment

Traded the Challenger above for this guy, I already had the Challenger from an eBay purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X