X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a great package from bobbyjack today:

Thank you, bobbyjack!

I've got Millennium Falcon coming from Amazon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Added some great Hot Wheels to my collection today... from Walmart:

From an Amazon order... the Millennium Falcon

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice addition cac

I have yet to find the ecto 1a or batmobile but did find BJ

Comment

That bj would make a pretty close to accurate optimus prime from the original series.

Great additions cac... That millenium falcon is pretty awesome. If i find one locally i think i may buy one
          Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 05-22-2015, 04:57 AM.

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

i found these today at target

not sure if they had c3po or the inquisitor as most were already gone

Comment

over the last few months it's been so sporadic with Disney releases here in the uk,most of my purchases have been hot wheels to pass the time.
              having found a local friend who has decided to give up his collection I have had the opportunity to purchase a fantastic collection of hot wheels.

so here are some pics of what I've had.

before this pic was taken I had a total of 14 super treasure hunts.

Comment

these are pics of my nigh on complete lot of treasure hunts from 2007 to present day,and out of them all, only 3 are now on long cards as these have been updated since these pics were taken.

Comment

Sweet!! Looking at those takes me back! Most of my supers are on short card as that's all we could get in the U.K until the supermarkets became more toy focused. You got some real gems in with that lot. The super S2K wheel vari is an extreemly rare beast. Only a few reported ever found. Love the blue Chevelle with rr's in the 10 pack too. Not sure how it got in there but very nice, Super congrats on money well spent! Could help you out with some short card regs if required- send a pm dude!
                  Last edited by VANDANCE; 06-05-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

the Honda s2000 variation I actually found myself in asda living ,didn't even know the difference until I found the second one a month after.

the only short cards I need now are these.

2007 regular hunt skyline
                    2007 regular hunt corvette c6
                    2011 regular hunt Datsun 240z (the one I have is an error in that it's on a $uper card)
                    2013 regular hunt fire eater

if you can help with any of these,that would be fantastic

Comment

• great hw collection djjd21

Comment

• Really nice to see. So want them all too.
                        I have a quite a few supers myself but yours make mine look like nothing. Great buy you did well

Comment

• found the fathers day hw today

Comment

• I saw those in Kmart when I was over but they were 2.50 each in there so I left them. I came very close though, they are a nice set.

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                              I saw those in Kmart when I was over but they were 2.50 each in there so I left them. I came very close though, they are a nice set.
                              they were that at krogers where I found them

if it wasn't a mustang, camero and corvette I probably would have left them too

but they figure they can get double for them so they do

Comment

• found this $TH today

Comment

Working...
                                X