No announcement yet.

1st Anniversary Contests are now closed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've more or less been here since the beginning and enjoy nothing more than coming on here and having a nose around.

Some real cool people on here also which is always a good thing!

Comment

Ok, I just read though this (after Jon suggested my recent enthusiasm for PCD was contest motivated). It wasn't, I really got into the member's spotlight questions after Mr. B sent them to me. So stay tuned for a blunt series of answers there. As I hadn't really looked over previous Q&As... My bad.

But as for the contest. Awesome! I'd sure like to be entered into said contest. But I'd also like to offer up a custom made model of Mater's garage (with some accessories). As an additional prize, if that's cool?

Comment

Well, that blows my donation out of the water!

Comment

Of course it's cool GotFrank! Who wouldn't think your Mater thing is cool?

Comment

In a word GotFrank - yes...!!!

If you'd like to re-do your answers to the spotlight questions, feel free to do so - I've someone else waiting to go before you anyway so you've over a week to get the answers to me

Many thanks for the other donations guys...

Comment

Thanks for the great donation, GotFrank! Thanks for your great donation of a Bye Bye Kar, sodabear! Thank you for your great donation of a Acer with Helmet/Professor Z Movie Moments, djjd21! And I'm pleased to announce that madbob and Kachow Toys are donating a great prize package consisting of a Race O Rama Tumbleweed Lightning McQueen, Toon Ref Pitty with bell, set of 8 UK Cars2 promo posters, and a Ł15 voucher to spend at Kachow Toys.

I'll try to get photos posted of some of our prizes being made available by me, pirelliboy, and MrBrownstone... and hopefully I can chat with other MrBrownstone and pirelliboy tomorrow to go over a few other details about the contests... I also have more articles to write...

The contests will start soon...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great, great, great...

What are members thoughts on Admins / Moderators beign allowed to win the screen capture competitions (if we can enter) if members vote for the winners. Admins and moderators will not be allowed to participate in the "lucky dip" type competitions

What are your thoughts?

Comment

Thanks fellas!

There's a lot of love in the room right now... LOL

And to keep it on the up & up. Here's the "accessories" that come with Mater's garage: x2 pallets, x2 tyre stacks, x4 loose tyres (Mater's) and x6 small oil cans (x3 Cars 1 style, x3 Cars 2 style).

As for Admins & Mods in the for fun stuff. Why not, everyone deserves some fun!

Comment

And I'm jumping the gun on the Anniversary contests... There's a new Article about the Tunerz that I just posted... check it out for a chance to win a prize.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                      In a word GotFrank - yes...!!!

If you'd like to re-do your answers to the spotlight questions, feel free to do so - I've someone else waiting to go before you anyway so you've over a week to get the answers to me

Many thanks for the other donations guys...
                      Seems like I've got ages to fill out the questions I'm yet to receive lol!

Only 139 posts so far, maybe one day, maybe one day.............................

Comment

Congratulations on 1 year of PCD. Too bad after May of last year, Cars collecting has really gotten frustrating. Lets hope Mattel doesn't finish killing this toyline. I'm still looking forward to some new releases but haven't found anything since Chase Ramone back in March.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Great site and great idea to start a contest for the 1st anniversary of the site

Comment

Originally posted by dumbleweed View Post
                            Seems like I've got ages to fill out the questions I'm yet to receive lol!

Only 139 posts so far, maybe one day, maybe one day.............................
                            Have we not done you yet dw? Oops. Genuine apologies. The questions will be coming your way later today when I'm at my laptop.

Comment

Mr. B, I'm all for mods and admins being eligible for the screen caption contest, as long as he/she isn't the one that picked the screen grab.

Comment

For information on the various contests, please see the following link:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...rsary-Contests

Comment

Working...
                                X