No announcement yet.

1st Anniversary Contests are now closed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 year already , very nice guys. wish rippers all the best in what he does, i know chris will do good things with mr B. chris if u need anything for the site , im here to help u guys out. love all the sites about cars. cars for life.

Comment

Prize drawings: starting tonight (5/31/12)

FYI... we're going to be starting drawings for some of the prizes tonight...

I will announce some of the winners this evening.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        FYI... we're going to be starting drawings for some of the prizes tonight...

I will announce some of the winners this evening.
        I've been on holidays for nearly two weeks and just returned, glad I didnt miss this comp Mr C!

Comment

Exciting stuff.. Atleast you guys are giving us something to look forward to

Comment

The complete list of contest winners has been announced - 6/15/12

Drawings for the rest of the contest winners have taken place... You can see the complete list of winners at post #31 at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ners-are/page4

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A big thanks to all the PCD Management for all their hard work.

Rippers for founding, Cac1959 and Mr Brownstone for taking the reins, Pirelliboy and Peter McQueen also for being Moderators.

Comment

I agree with the above ^^^^ Also thanks to all who donated items as prizes

Comment

Working...
                X