Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite possibly the best purchase I have made

sorry about the size of picture
    Last edited by jonj; 10-16-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

oh wow JonJ that is a wicked steal!

That's one of the most expensive cars to get on ebay lol

Hope I can find a good deal like this on any car lol

Question though? how are you picking this up? The listing says it doesn't ship to GB?

those are some pretty nifty cars cac1959! I really like that olympic one
      Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 10-16-2012, 07:52 PM.

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
        oh wow JonJ that is a wicked steal!

That's one of the most expensive cars to get on ebay lol

Hope I can find a good deal like this on any car lol

Question though? how are you picking this up? The listing says it doesn't ship to GB?

those are some pretty nifty cars cac1959! I really like that olympic one
        i spoke with the seller before i bid, postage is all sorted and hopefully on its way to my house tomorow

Comment

[QUOTE=jonj;11553]Quite possibly the best purchase I have made

sorry about the size of picture[/QUOTE

A few things here. I asked about one of these from a french seller the other day. The seller said shipping 17,80 Euros shipping. No thanks was my reply. Also lets hope the seller don't refund your payment as its gotta be more to buy and Im sure they'd rather take it back to the shop (hope not for your sake). Really nice item can't wait to get this myself

Comment

good work - the seller must be gutted!

Comment

Wow... great price on Cartney Brakin'... that's a Car I'm still needing to add to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

jonj,that is an amazing deal,hope it arrives safely for you

Comment

thank you for the nice comments guys, just recieved my tracking number and its at a french post office so all being well i should have him by monday

im in a win win position, so just wait and see

Comment

I'm excited for you Jon lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

nice find Jon

Comment

I've almost snagged myself a deal for Prince Wheeliam and Bindo for $18CND. Shipping will determine wether or not the sale gets completed as it is shipping from France. But we shall see...I still have other cars that I have commited to buy first lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Nice score Jon, that's the score of the month for sure

Comment

he turned up today in good packaging and great condition, happy? just a bit also my long ge arrived on saturday

Comment

I have to say I am quite jealous of that whole row right there

especially the one right below...if I'm not mistaken, thats your Rip is it not?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                                I have to say I am quite jealous of that whole row right there

especially the one right below...if I'm not mistaken, thats your Rip is it not?
                                yes thats my rip at the bottom for now, not sure what to do with him, opem him and collect the rest of the launchers or keep him carded

Comment

Working...
                                X