Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
    I got two great packages today

First was one from the number one trader in the world (cac1959) and it contained:
    No Stall hauler
    Shifty Drug, View Zeen and Sparemint rubber tyre racers
    A loose Constanzo Della Corsa (Lenticular - there's only me that would want this car!!!)
    Becky Wheelin
    Officer Murakarmi
    Celine Dephare
    Acer with Torch
    Mini
    Van

Many Thansk cac1959!!!

I also went to my Disney Store today and a lady who worked there picked up a Mickey McQueen and Goofy Mater 2 pack for me whilst out there on holiday.

This coupled with my Disney Store find has made it a very nice cars day (but if I went to the Disney Store earlier in the day it may have been an AMAZING cars day...)
    very nice scores Mr B. wuoldn't mind a couple of those myself lol

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

First was one from the number one trader in the world (cac1959) and it contained:
      No Stall hauler
      A loose Constanzo Della Corsa (Lenticular - there's only me that would want this car!!!)
      Becky Wheelin
      Officer Murakarmi
      Celine Dephare
      Acer with Torch
      Mini
      Van

Many Thansk cac1959!!!

I also went to my Disney Store today and a lady who worked there picked up a Mickey McQueen and Goofy Mater 2 pack for me whilst out there on holiday.

This coupled with my Disney Store find has made it a very nice cars day (but if I went to the Disney Store earlier in the day it may have been an AMAZING cars day...)
      What a day my friend ,they do come every now and again and make all the anxiety,frustration and perseverance worthwhile
      and you're not the only one who likes googly eyes

Comment

No Stall hauler
        Becky Wheelin
        Officer Murakarmi
        Celine Dephare
        Acer with Torch
        Mini
        Van

Many Thansk cac1959!!!

A great day for you Mr. B, congrats. Your good Carsma has paid off right there, the DS employees are very nice at all the stores I think

Comment

We got a package from Lovemini today. Awesome cars! I hope he gets the one we sent soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

part1 of my online purchases and trades that arrived this week, part 2 should be here early next week some time, i have not done much car wise for around 5 weeks so this is a much needed boost for the collection

the last is quick picture of my cabinet at night looking a little untidy

Attached Files
            Last edited by jonj; 10-12-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Great additions, jonj... I need Rip... I'm looking forward to seeing your Movie Moments that you purchased from France as well.

Great additions as well, bobbyjack...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wow jonj,that is quite some package,RIP,Galloping geargrinder,hydraulic rs ramone and the prince,all are exceptional,thank's for the pics

Comment

thanks chris,

im hoping to get them monday or sooner, i have held back buying the miles movie moment until i recieve the miguel one, french trader who's site was hard to navigate, so a little suspect,

Comment

added to my piston cup racers collection: Dinoco 400 set:

Comment

lenty constanzo is probably one of the worst cars made, the build quality is rubbish, refused to buy it when it came out, if memory serves me correctly jay leno came out at the came about the same time and it was a pretty poor effort too, part from that not bad at all

No Stall hauler
                      Becky Wheelin
                      Officer Murakarmi
                      Celine Dephare
                      Acer with Torch
                      Mini
                      Van

Many Thansk cac1959!!!

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                        wow jonj,that is quite some package,RIP,Galloping geargrinder,hydraulic rs ramone and the prince,all are exceptional,thank's for the pics
                        thanks jason, hadnt traded or purchased any for ages and then in the space of a week i found/traded that lot plus another shipment of take flight, a couple of mama twin packs, leyland twin pack the new miguel crew chief and a super chase long ge that all should be with me next week some point.

just need to find cartey now for a realistic price, and work out the best way to get some of the exlusive cars from the multi packs

ps. your security officer is in my last pic, i need to sort that

Comment

I received an e-mail from jonj asking me to share photos of the Miguel/Miguel Crew Chief 2 pack that he just received... here they are:

(Photos by jonj... photos used by permission of jonj... thank you, jonj)

Great addition to your collection, jonj... Thank you for sharing the photos...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                            lenty constanzo is probably one of the worst cars made, the build quality is rubbish, refused to buy it when it came out, if memory serves me correctly jay leno came out at the came about the same time and it was a pretty poor effort too, part from that not bad at all
                            Constanzo Della Corsa only came out as a Lenti 3 pack (in the US). I think you're thinking of Antonio Veloce Excellente. I got him and don't feel the build quality was that bad - not much detail though. Jey Limo on the other hand is almost 100% plastic. Probably the worst quality of the cars I have. But my son does like him

Comment

I ordered this from TRU's website last week.

The box window has a dent, but the cars inside look awesome! Of course they day I ordered these, they showed up in my local TRU store. I had ordered some other Transformer and Barbie stuff, so I still got free shipping so it didn't really matter.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I received 3 packages in the mail today... a great package from djjd21 with Cars and Hot Wheels... my Kmart 9 case order - it was correct (sigh of relief)... and another package from a friend in California... I will try to take photos and post them later tonight... and more packages are on the way...

Comment

Working...
                                X