No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: November 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found max and the little twerp launchers in tkmaxx, first time i,ve seen anything there for a while, they were 9 quid , left them alone

finally got myself a security officer in ds

if anyone doesnt know who the twerp is, well he,s that F1 prima donna, hamilton, think mclaren are better off without him and his bling!

Comment

recieved 2 great packages today,

2 sets of kday 9 cars from spencer and 3 new singles from millimoo, many thanks to both members

also recieved eric laneley on saturday but forgot to take a photo of him boxed, so here is one of him and my new opened singles from October

also completed a trade with jason and recieved 3 great variants from the connect puzzle games

waiting on 2 more items to come in, the new miles twin pack with the 2 pitties and prof Z with web/net

Comment

awesome scores everybody,thanks for the photos

Comment

While this package from djjd21 actually came in October 2012, I'm posting the photos here; my Nikon D50 was not taking photos and it looked like it needed a new sensor at a cost of almost $300 - fortunately, blowing compressed air into the camera body after removing the lens took care of the problem, for awhile anyway...

I now have a Zen Master Pitty with mustache - I've never seen this 2 pack in a store.

Security Finn /Acer 2 pack:

Sal Machiani 2 pack - I can open one now

Darrell Cartrip Lights and Sounds for cvc1968:

Many thanks, Jason!

Great additions, daul_p and jonj!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice scores cac1959

this little package turned up this morning, a nice little addition to my exclusives

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Package arrived today from jonj, thanks very much, my son will be over the moon!

Comment

I received a great package from MarknotaMack today:

Chase Alex Vandel, Otis, and Suki:

Well packaged... quick shipping, great communication... thank you for helping me out!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

That is a most excellent aquisition! I am very jealous

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Received an eBay purchase from Australia today... care to guess?

Comment

Wow! awesome aquisition!

Is that 3 super chase for you now?

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Out of interest - how much did you pay for Frosty? I have 2 brand new in package that I am wanting to trade for other limited edition cars (in particular Rip Clutchgoneski, The Queen, Prince Wheeliam) Keen to know if anyone wants to trade for a Frosty?

Comment

nice score cac, i was thrilled you recieved yours and just now mine arrived, so happy with him, i think its the best super chase thus far

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Received a great package from my friend Chad yesterday...

Cardbacks:

And I picked up a great package from indykjt at the Nathan's Playroom Conference today:

Many thanks, Chad and Kevin!

Comment

had these 2 delivered this morning

and a first for me,have liked the look of these for a while now just never bought one until now

Comment

lovely scores guys, never seen the mater sets before jason, are they errors?

Comment

Working...
                                X