No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: November 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the last 2 pics are of the same card jonj,they are TRU exclusive movie doubles.the yellow tab on the side you pull back and forth to change the image on the card.
    i believe there are only 8 in the entire series but don't quote me on it as you don't see that many of them

Comment

Nice additions, Jason... Flea & Flik is quite nice... and the others - they were TRU exclusives - loads of them on the pegs for a long time... I never did buy any, even when they went on clearance for $5.98... the local flea market has a couple of them but they are not cheap and they have price tags on the front of the card... I've thought about picking up a couple of them.

I have a photo of the Ramone one in the article at the following linK:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...Slow...-Ramone

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

got DJ with flame, Wingo with flame, Tubbs Pacer, Tubbs Pacer with paint and some sample cars today.

Comment

Excellent additions lovemini. I look forward to seeing pics of tubbs with paint

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I was asked to upload these by jonj... Here are photos of the new Miles/cleaning pittys Movie Moments:

It looks like Miles is a variant - look how the roof is a different shade of blue:

He sent me a picture of the cardback but it's not showing up properly... I'll work on it later.

Thank you for the photos, jonj!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Bought Metallic Francesco last night in TRU. They had 5 on the pegs and it was pretty tough to find one with the least amount of paint defects.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

It looks like Miles is a variant - look how the roof is a different shade of blue:
                !
                the change happened in the switch over from the old cut card to the new straight card,you are able to find him on both variations of cardback.
                notice how the squares have been rotated 90 deg. also.

awesome score as well

Comment

Received a great package in the mail today from JMDL Toys... Take Flight Burnt Autonaut McQueen and Mater Hawk... and this... 2013 Singles case B... I'm glad to get the Cars, but several of the cardbacks were very damaged when the case was packed... Good thing I'll be opening many of these...

(No idea why this photo won't post in the proper orientation... Hmmm...)

More photos later, including some of them opened, in my Collector's thread post.

Many thanks, JMDL Toys!

Comment

great score cac1959

shame on the cardbacks though.
                    is'nt it funny how these mean so much to us and are probably worthless to the people who work in these factories.

Comment

very nice cac1959

I can only imagine the giant smile on your face as you finally held on to rip clutchgoneski.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

One day BobbyJack will hold a Rip Clutchgonski. Hopefully I can get one too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

these got delivered today from an amazing trade from the US.

cars 2 easter eggs

ROR US cards,impound tuners set as well as a couple of extras

collect and connect puzzles 3 and 4 (both had the glue issues and also falcon hawk black from take flight

and finally 2 awesome cars from 2 fantastic friends thank you soooooo much to you both

Comment

received these earlier in the week, just getting around to pictures today

3 out of 4 Walmart excluves Mater's Secret Mission 2 packs. I only got this for Tyler Gremlin to be honest lol

and the other package, I only snapped a pic of the two cars, but all 4 of the Collect and Connect are there (puzzles and cars). All 4 with glue issue lol

all 4 complete collect and connect puzzles, these 2 were the only ones I could open the boxes and seal back up like new lol (Raoul is going in MY collection)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Great scores, djjd21 and DeceptiCog72283.

I received 3 packages today... one took the scenic route from California to Indiana with a 2 day layover in Detroit, Michigan... I'll mail most of those out on Monday.

I received a great package from yuffie - Otis, Suki, and Alex Vandel... Thank you, yuffie!

I received a great package from Peter McQueen and coolpappa04 from Belgium - Otis, Suki, Alex... a carded Rip Clutchgoneski launcher... an amazing custom... and postcards of lighthouses.

Rip Clutchgoneski launcher:

Wrecked Fabulous Hudson Hornet custom by Peter McQueen:

Many thanks, coolpapp04, Peter McQueen, and yuffie!

Comment

sounds fantastic cac1959
                                looking forward to seeing them,especially the launcher,custom and the postcards

Comment

Working...
                                X