No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: November 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas comes early! Great additions, djjd21... I know it took a lot of work to find the International Popemobile... and gipsy02 came through for you with some great Cars as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
      awesome photo lovemini.
      do you know if he is the last super chase as there are rumours that he won't be and that there are only 5 instead of 6?
      thanks for sharing your pic
      This is not official one, it is custom cars. but it is made by one of the best custom maker on this planet.

Comment

an excellent custom
        i hope they do release him as a super chase

Comment

finally gave in a bought these on ebay

2pac2ah.jpg
          I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Arrived today from the Disney store

It's my son's 7th birthday today, but these are going away until Christmas,

Comment

Nice finds, millimoo... I hope your son has a great birthday today and doesn't see the photo that you posted - I know I hate to wait for new Cars if I know they're there.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Those look great millimoo. I only hope you can hold off giving them to your son until Christmas

Comment

just got these, must say the private eye set is the best thing i,ve got in ages, its somewhat beezer to say the least

Comment

a friend from the US helped me get these from the Mattel factory outlet store sale tent
                    the triple pack has never been released in an international packaging.
                    and the miguel launcher has never come to the uk shores

Comment

received a great package this morning from cac1959 - Alexander Hugo & Mary Esgocar and all 10 silver kmart cars plus a bonus poster

thanks chris

Comment

Came home from some shopping today and had a great package from bobbyjack waiting for me:

Now I've got one to open...

Many thanks, bobbyjack!

Comment

I meant to post this awhile back, but never got around to photographing it until now. I picked up a bunch of Toons from someone on another board selling off their collection:

Total price: $30! I already had Kabuto, Yojimbo, Yokuza and Komodo, so those are all going in the trade pile

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                          Fred Rogers

Comment

Those Toons are an awesome addition to your collection... and that price was incredible... Thank you for posting the photo.

Comment

FINALLY!! I came home from being out of town to find CASE P here!!!

My favorites from the case!

Vitaly Petrov

Memos Rojas Jr

Fabrizio

Alex Vandel

Sir Harley Gassup

Otis (x2)

Erik Laneley (x2)

Suki

Nick Cartone

Thanks once again JMDL! Now just to figure out where to put them all!

Comment

Awesome, KingCollector! What a great welcome home present.

Comment

Working...
                                X