Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not my usual haunt in any sense, but passing through saw these in Tesco Marlborough (Wiltshire I think)...

Unfortunately no DJ/Wingo with flames (are these even in UK yet?) so they all got left on the peg (in reality chucked in a dark plastic bin) especially at £5 each.

Got to say I was disappointed with the finish on Mike L, like a dark brown off-black. Looked better in pics.
    Last edited by Enzo; 04-04-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Loads of dj an Wingo wi flames in Cardiff smyths. Funny enough I can't find that case anywhere lol

Comment

• Well your lucky your Tesco's is getting the new clip strips, only ever seen these in one out of 20 Tesco's and that was thanks to boogity's climbing skills and covert planking techniques..... all the rest got case F

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
          Loads of dj an Wingo wi flames in Cardiff smyths. Funny enough I can't find that case anywhere lol
          Typical but then you are in a foreign land across the water

Comment

• Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
            Well your lucky your Tesco's is getting the new clip strips, only ever seen these in one out of 20 Tesco's and that was thanks to boogity's climbing skills and covert planking techniques..... all the rest got case F
            Oops, that's not a clip strip just me rearranging for photographic purposes lol.

As I said they were randomly chucked in a bin with a few others (Nitroade etc.) and shoved back on a dark shelf.

What case is this then out of interest?

Comment

• You got me there....very good
              As for the case? all i know its identical to the one with RIP in it, tho this is without RIP

Comment

• IMSC, it is case D

Comment

• I'm on a roll !!!!!!!

Also seen a DJ, left it as I thought it was a normal one, i'll check again 2moz

Comment

• Nice millimoo!

Comment

• Just checked and seems my find was the majority of case 997U, missing the one I'd have probably picked up, David Hobbscapp. Damn.

Comment

• Really on a roll now, late night shopping :-) :-) :-)

&

Comment

• They had a David Hobbscapp in the shop, can pick it up 2moz if they still have it & post to you for cost?

Comment

• Rip isn't in case U?!

Comment

• Milliemoo, if you get another rip, would be happy to take it off your hands! Let me know, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by millimoo View Post

&

nice
                                i like the international cards

Comment

Working...
                                X