Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Local Asdas have only had the silver racers and the case with tubbs pacer and nitroade in so far. My local sainsburys has zero new cars,, not even silver racers although they did have the stunt racer transporters.

Haven't had time to check Tesco yet. TRU in Cardiff didnt have any 2013 cars, only silver racers. So far, Smyths have had the best selection, but again only case D (american case, not sure of the UK designation.

No doubles, deluxes or any other cases. Dammit, I need a rip! lol

Comment

• Found these new 3 packs in Toys R Us today.
      £14.99ea. I decided not to buy them.
      Silver racers are 3 for 2 too.

Comment

• Great finds, pirelliboy! I like the international packaging...

I saw the Fancy New Road 3 pack a few weeks ago and passed on it as well... if Mattel wants me to be a 3 pack with all repeats, it needs to feature a Car like Frank, Bessie, El Materdor, Chuy... something that was fairly rare and hard to find.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Got these in Tesco today,again not a full case,no mike,Franca,Flo.

Comment

• Come to think of it, my TRU had those too, plus another, cant recall which, as well as the Porta Corsa one, Tokyo one and London one. Sadly tho, they all seemed to include LM, Mater, Francesco and one other, but the other weren't rare or nowt.

djjd21 - Whereabouts is that Tesco please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
              Come to think of it, my TRU had those too, plus another, cant recall which, as well as the Porta Corsa one, Tokyo one and London one. Sadly tho, they all seemed to include LM, Mater, Francesco and one other, but the other weren't rare or nowt.

djjd21 - Whereabouts is that Tesco please?
              Carmarthen tesco

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                Carmarthen tesco
                I feel a mini road trip coming on if my locals don't pull their fingers out LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
                  I feel a mini road trip coming on if my locals don't pull their fingers out LOL
                  Whereabouts are you in Cardiff if you don't me asking?

Comment

• I'm in a tiny lil village called Ynysybwl, which is around 4 miles from Pontypridd.

Comment

• Lots of stores in and around you to check,I could recommend

Cardiff docks area - tru,2 x Asda,Smyths toys,Matalan,b&m bargains,Argos,Tesco x 2
                      Cardiff culverhouse cross - TK Maxx,Tesco,wilkinson
                      Cardiff centre - Disney store,Debenhams,
                      Cardiff hospital area - Tesco
                      Llantrisant - Matalan,Asda living,Argos,TK Maxx
                      Bridgend - 2 x Tesco,Asda,Argos,
                      Port talbot - Tesco,home bargains,b&m bargains,Wilkinsons,Argos
                      Aberdare - Tesco,home bargains
                      Merthyr - Maesteg - Tesco,Wilkinsons,Argos

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                        Lots of stores in and around you to check,I could recommend

Cardiff docks area - tru,2 x Asda,Smyths toys,Matalan,b&m bargains,Argos,Tesco x 2 Done Asda, TRU, Smyths B&M. Only Smyths had 2013 cars
                        Cardiff culverhouse cross - TK Maxx,Tesco,wilkinson Theres a Wilcos in Culver? never seen it lol.
                        Cardiff centre - Disney store,Debenhams, Not been able to get in to city centre yet, also have/did have a hamleys there too
                        Cardiff hospital area - Tesco Again, not much
                        Llantrisant - Matalan,Asda living,Argos,TK Maxx Nothing in any except Asda Living, that was Silver Racers only
                        Bridgend - 2 x Tesco,Asda,Argos, Not been to Bridgend
                        Port talbot - Tesco,home bargains,b&m bargains,Wilkinsons,Argos Not Done PT, but did go to TRU, Smyths Asda & Tesco in Swansea, very little aside from Smyths but same stock as Cardiff Smyths
                        Aberdare - Tesco,home bargains Tesco Very Little, HB nothing new, Asda wasnt bad, had Kabuto, GGG, Suki, Erik etc, best so far, Smyths aside
                        Merthyr - Maesteg - Tesco,Wilkinsons,Argos Merthyr Tesco & Asda Not been up there yet, Maesteg too far
                        Also done Asda Coryton, Tesco Pontypridd, Sainsbury Pontypridd and B&M, Only asda had any 2013 stock and that was limited

Heres hoping it improves in the next few weeks

Did see that TRU in Cardiff are having lifesize Mater & McQueen there on Bank Holiday Monday for those in the area and have wee ones

Comment

• I wouldnt have bought them either, our tru have quite a few cars 2 box sets, theyve been sitting there from the year dot,
                          will list them up, next time i,m in, which might not be for a while as tru from a cars point of view is a complete disgrace
                          Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                          Found these new 3 packs in Toys R Us today.
                          £14.99ea. I decided not to buy them.
                          Silver racers are 3 for 2 too.

Comment

• i came across the same box sets in cribbs causeway tru

they also had four of the latest radiator springs cars - yellow ramone, dinoco ch, mario andretti and bug mouth LM (bought the latter as have never had that one) - asked if they had any of the others in these batch but no joy

brislington tru had none of these

cribbs causeway smyths was also a disappointment as they appear to have exhausted their stock of care r - they have got the real size LM and mater there next wednesday which is good timing as the cmy is away so i am home looking after the boy - a trip acorss there is now the plan

Comment

• yuffie , can you take a few pics

Comment

• will do

Comment

Working...
                                X