Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i noticed the ned and zed two pack in both westfield and oxford street disney stores

the latter also had one of their massive box sets that included dottie, chug and franz, amongst all the usual planes - not sure how much it was as the set i looked at didn't have a price on but they are normally about £100

Comment

• Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
      I found this at a local depot and had to get it! Lol!
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2957[/ATTACH]

Delighted! Xx
      nice find!
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• no chug
        Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
        Wow! 10 different 2 packs? That's amazing.... I've been waiting but not very patiently for these new 2 packs at the Disney store. They only had 4 different packs before. Including El chu, Rochelle, ishani, bulldog, dusty, racing dusty, ripslinger, skipper. Ned and zed have been coming soon for months now!
        Was there a chug at all? Think I'll be popping along tomorrow to my local Disney store! Thanks for the heads up Boogity!

Comment

• found sputterstop and sparemint launchers in home bargains today

Comment

• Boogity, how much were they?

Comment

• hey boogity i got chick hicks and sparemint too

Comment

• Oooh launchers! NICE! Well done Boogity!

Comment

• Good news!

The final wave of two cases have started to be distributed to shops. Apparently it was at the end of last week, so they could start appearing anytime now?

As usual, if anyone spots a brand new case, please note it's case number, contents, date stamp, where you saw it and photos would be even better!

If you are embarrassed to do that, put on your dark glasses and say you are conducting a scientific experiment which also requires purchasing some of the 'samples'.

Thanks,
                  Nigel

Comment

• Thats brilliant news, im off to sainsburys later so will report any scientific findings lol

Comment

• Wow awesome news! Lets see what's out there! Found some clip strips in tescos earlier but it was the Brett headset and hank Halloween murphy box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
                        Wow awesome news! Lets see what's out there! Found some clip strips in tescos earlier but it was the Brett headset and hank Halloween murphy box.
                        Should have grabbed Brett with headset for sure.

Comment

• Great finds, boogity... Sputter Stop and Spare Mint were the last 2 Pit Row Race-off launchers released... I got several from Amazon.com... over 2 years ago... Chick and McQueen were in the case (1 of each) along with 2 each of Spare Mint and Sputter Stop.

Great news about the new cases getting ready to turn up in stores... get the new Cars when you see them, because we don't know if they'll be released throughout the world.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Home Bargain stores are few and far between, but dont worry. If you want one just click here

Launchers are available to purchase online.

Comment

• Been to Sainsburys shopping and nothing new in the way of Cars. They have rearranged the layout of toys yet again, Cars are now tucked away on a top corner of the shelf, Planes have centre section.

They have however restocked on Planes but most of them had already been snapped up and the price has risen to £6.99 each. They are also now stocking what i think are friction style planes (didn't pay much attention to them) Also had a 'take off launcher' for the drifter planes. Overall a disappointing visit yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                                Good news!

The final wave of two cases have started to be distributed to shops. Apparently it was at the end of last week, so they could start appearing anytime now?

As usual, if anyone spots a brand new case, please note it's case number, contents, date stamp, where you saw it and photos would be even better!

If you are embarrassed to do that, put on your dark glasses and say you are conducting a scientific experiment which also requires purchasing some of the 'samples'.

Thanks,
                                Nigel
                                Is there a contents list for these two cases posted anywhere? And shops meaning any specific retailer/supermarket?

Comment

Working...
                                X