Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ru5ty I found absolutely nought in ballymena and junction one, most disheartning,
    did take harry up slemish, which was good (thats the mountain where st patrick hearded sheep before turning Ireland towards Christianity and getting rid of the snakes)

Comment

• Originally posted by StuartW View Post
      Hi Vandance

I notice your location is Bristol. Was the WHSmith in Bristol?

I looked around central Bristol on Monday/Tuesday this week. I didnt see any cars in the WHSmith in Broadmead.
      Wilkinsons had 1 car. A hydraulic Ramone
      Debenhams had 3 cars (Francesco, Finn)
      TK Maxx 2 cars (both Mater)
      The Entertainer only had Mater in 1.55 singles and a few dual packs of a 1.55 car and a micro drifter. Also a few oversize Kimuro's
      Hi Stuart, I got the lenticulars from a branch in Weston at the weekend. I checked WH Smiths in Cribbs as well on Tuesday but no Cars there at all. Thanks for sharing your knowledge & info on the current stock situation, hopefully the lack of availability will soon change. I am desperately seeking a Mark Wheelson so if you see him please lmk - hoping he appears soon?!

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
        Only 50+ LMQ's on Porta cards, at the great price of Ł5.49! Those cars will be there for ever! If you have no luck with the Planes PM me and I'll see if I can pick one up tomorrow as I am heading past Smyths in the afternoon.
        We didnt have chance to get to smyths yesterday so we are aiming to go at the weekend. Thanks for the offer vandance of picking one up for us. I will try our local smyths to see what stock they have first. If no luck and the offer could still stand then I may be in touch

Comment

• Originally posted by StuartW View Post
          Also forgot to add:

The Tesco at Yate on Sunday only had Finn, Lightning & Francesco
          Tesco Eastville had the remains of a case D
          Asda Living Eastville had a few cars which looked like remains of clip strips
          Sainsburys Filton had a few but mainly Finn/Francesco/Lightning
          B&M store in Fishponds had a Leland Turbo/Finn twin pack (but I already have them) for Ł3.99
          Tesco at yate must of had a delivery since last week as yesterday they had loads of silver racers, the old style cards of carla, max, shu etc further along the toys was also two of the security car (cant remeber his name off hand lol) and their plane selection was very poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
            Hi Stuart, I got the lenticulars from a branch in Weston at the weekend. I checked WH Smiths in Cribbs as well on Tuesday but no Cars there at all. Thanks for sharing your knowledge & info on the current stock situation, hopefully the lack of availability will soon change. I am desperately seeking a Mark Wheelson so if you see him please lmk - hoping he appears soon?!

Will keep an eye out for you (it's one I'm after as well)

Do you want me to get you one if I see it?
            I can then post to you or you can collect it (I am in Downend)

Comment

• Some good news to those in the UK, Found new cases at toymaster, sainsburys and morrisons today. Between the stores i managed to get mark wheelsen, donna, luigi guido shakers, boost flames, edwin and a chase miles with hood open Very happy with todays finds, still a shame no snot rod with flames but its great to see things finally looking up!

Comment

• Did they all have the new cases? Sainsburys had the chase miles case but haven't had the wheels em case yet.

A breakdown of what from where would be appreciated bud! Ta

Comment

• Sorry should of what cars were from where. These are all new for our local stores, we have only been getting 2012 carded cars of late.

Sainsburys was edwin and chase miles. Toymaster/morrisons was mark wheelsen, boost flames, luigi/guido shakers and donna pitts.
                  I asked in toymaster if the whole case was out so they went and looked and bought the case out to me, The code on the box was 1938 994B.

Hope this helps

Comment

• In the toymaster box there was also rpm, holly with screen, sally, mater, few mcqueens but no nature drive mcqueen aside from what i bought the rest had gone so cant say what else was in the case.

Comment

• OK Cool. Only wondered as if Sainsburys had been the Wheelsen case, I was going down there now LOL.

Thanks for the clarification

Comment

• Car crazy - awesome finds well done! Toymaster is a dream isn't it!

I have a spare snot rod if you want it?
                        Well done amazing finds today. Sainsburys generally let me down every visit!

Comment

• Awesome finds, carscrazy... I need so many of those Cars... looking forward to seeing pictures if you get the chance.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Lozzi31, pm sent

Cac1959, ill go take a pic now as there is nothing worth watching on telly tonight lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Awesome finds, carscrazy... I need so many of those Cars... looking forward to seeing pictures if you get the chance.
                              Here's a couple quick pictures of today's purchases..

These will all be opened and played with soon

Comment

• Glad there are still some to find out.

Yesterday went to Tesco Eastville who had remains of case D
                                Nothing new at the Entertainer

Today visited Sainsburys Emerson Green to find 4 cars
                                (3 Francesco's and Rod Torque)

Went to Brislington this pm
                                TRU had small selection (had a Pope, Topolino 2 pack)

TK Maxx had 3 maters and 2 plastic Stephensons

Home Bargains had some lights and sounds characters only

Asda at Longwell Green had about 15 cars all moved to top shelf
                                (Old case with Usual suspects)

Comment

Working...
                                X