Recent Finds: June 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

what a find there George, Is it a custom or a prototype....either way stunning

Comment

love the purple mini van!
        as always you have such great luck finding new cars- thanks for sharing

Comment

yesterdays finds, Ł5 in argos in the standee, same stuff, debenmams had the launchers but they were 12 quid, had nigel, schu and max,
          walt had nought new, txmax had nought but I did get an alonso hat, ru5ty, tru nought new, toyland nought, but got a nice 1.43 ferrari 612 so the trip wasnt in vain ru5ty.
          must say the nicest car in the range seems to me to be jeff, what does anyone think?

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
            what a find there George, Is it a custom or a prototype....either way stunning
            It is a prototype one.

Comment

Went to Indianapolis today for a Nathan's Playroom board meeting... stopped at a few stores before the meeting... not much that I didn't already have... but I did not come home empty handed...

Picked up the TRU exclusive Finish Line Frenzy with the gold flames McQueen at the Greenwood TRU... they had 4 with the gold flames and 4 with the silver flames... Scored Petrov Trunkov and Miles Axelrod case E singles for a friend at a Burlington Coat Factory... Picked up a Wally Hauler for my friend indykjt and received some nice items from indykjt...

Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile:

Target 4 pack with McQueen's Fan - I love the blue Mini Cooper!

Finish Line Frenzy McQueen(s):

I have another 4 pack and a silver Finish Line Frenzy coming in the mail - I'll take close-up photos of the opened Cars sometime in the next few days...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice finds Chris!

Comment

Here are a few photos of new arrivals...

Mini Cooper:

Jeff Gorvette:

Max Schnell:

McQueen Fan Target 4 pack:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

It's interesting how Ronnie's props are pushed inwards, as if he's hiding his eyes.

Comment

While I've yet to find them, friends of mine have found a new sidecap at Walmart that includes the Walmart exclusive 2 pack Holley Shiftwell and Fred Fisbowski... the sidecap also had the Deluxe Kingpin and Hydrofoil Finn and Stephenson the Spy train as well as the Fillmore/McQueen with traveling wheels 2 pack... an eBay seller has the new Walmart 2 pack with Tyler (Red Grem) and Professor Z... I'm beginning to realize that I'll never get caught up... but I'll keep trying...

Comment

Great update Chris, I have decided not to try to 'catch up'
                        It is costing me too much money to buy so many sets just to get one different car and then to be stuck with several duplicates.
                        To be honest, my sons and I are not that into Cars2 yet; maybe that will change once we see the movie

Comment

New arrivals: 6/16/11

Got packages today via both FedEx and USPS...

I ordered Stephenson the Spy Train from Walmart.com on Monday (6/13/11) - I got what I ordered! Thank you Walmart - if only TRU and Kmart could get their online ordering and fulfillment system working properly.

The Kingpin and Hydrofoil Finn came through a trade that cvc1968 arranged for me... Thank you, Conrad!

My middle son is named Stephen... I've been calling him "Stephen son" for years... I'll get 2 Stephenson the Spy Train - one to open, and one to keep in the box... The Mater looks like a normal Mater - I'll open the box for close-up pictures sometime soon...

Front of box:

Back of box:

Deluxe Kingpin:

Deluxe Hydrofoil Finn - nice to see a Deluxe that's not Submarine Finn McMissile:

I also won an eBay auction for 2 Cars2 singles this morning - my first eBay bid in almost 3 months... and I got a text from GOMATERGO telling me that a new Cars pallet would be out at Walmart tomorrow... and musicnywu1 mailed out a package to me today... I can't wait...
                          Last edited by cac1959; 06-17-2011, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Nice finds Chris!
                            what did you get on eBay?
                            I hope you find some greta new stuff on the pallet at Wallmart tomorrow!

Comment

what did you get on eBay?
                              I wanna to know too, haha.

Comment

I won an auction for the 2 F case singles... Hydraulic Ramone and Nigel Gearsley... and here I thought I'd just keep you waiting until I received them and could take pictures, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X