No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: June 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys Im a big collector of Disney cars and have ordered quite a few items from the US lately, have got duplicates preferable for a swap. I have 1x hydraulic Ramone and 1x Nigel Gearsley and 1x kmart Mater with headphones. Im desperate to get a Chase Bling Bling Mcqueen (gold wheels and cup) or will trade for Ben Crankleshaft and/or Oliver lightload. I have more cars to offer as I have so many dupilcates. If your interested please let me know at kathleen.kenny_uk@btopenworld.com and I will send you a list of what I have. Mark P.S All items are mint carded and new.

Comment

USPS delivers: 6/22/11

Received my recent eBay package in the mail today...

Hydraulic Ramone and Nigel Gearsley singles: (from case F)

Nigel Gearsley single:

Nigel cardback:

What I found truly amazing... the address of the shipper is 4/10 of a mile from the house I lived in from the time I was 16 until the time I was 21... It's a small world.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Can't wait to find those two in the UK

Comment

A good friend in Indianapolis scored the Walmart exclusive 2 pack with Professor Z/Tyler Gremlin (Red Gremlin) for me today... hopefully I'll have it early next week and will post a picture.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hit 8 Walmarts in the last 3 days and no Tyler 2 packs out here. Broke down yesterday and bought one from someone and should have it by Saturday. Gonna get Ramone at Kmart then too before we go to the movie for the 2nd time.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

spotted (kenny) everett today, £44 quid come on!!!
              rusty the cars 1 range is 2.99 in smyths

Comment

great news Roger.....though I've got it all, what about the mega's?
                Just back from TRU nothing new but the there's only 2 4packs left, so they seem to be a hit

Comment

megas still the same, those 4 packs, they have sold 2 in 5 days then, will check sinsburys on way back from the geordie best tomorrow

Comment

Today (June 25) was the Kmart Collector Event #6... I scored as many Cars as I could afford, and could have easily bought another 18 cases had I had funds... In addition to lots of KM6 Cars, I did buy a few Cars from KM3, 4, and 5 for a friend from Canada... I also stopped at 2 Target stores... nothing new... the second one had more launchers and 7 packs in the back, but alas, no Miguel Camino or Lewis Hamilton... I stopped at 4 Walmart stores and did buy Lights and Sounds Spy Finn McMissile and Spy Mater, a 2 pack with Fillmore/McQueen with Travel Wheels, and a Carla Veloso... I stopped at one Meijer and got a few goodies for my grandchildren...

I bought 57 Kmart 6 Cars on June 17... I think I easily bought another 80 today... I am skint... so for those of you that I was going to help... I have you covered... I'll get e-mails ready and let you know how much you owe - I am taking a vacation day on Monday and intend to get packages out if you've paid...

Comment

spotted a clip together mack and mcq in b and m bargains, it was 9.99, pretty good I would say

Comment

Found a Kingpin at TRU today. I think it's the first new thing I've found since that first wave of cars hit. Things are moving oh-so-slow in these parts.

Comment

secret agents deluxe playset, spotted this in tru today, it contained the battlestation, the train and the crabby boat, although I had to do a double take on the name of the boat and a few cars,
                          it was priced at , wait for it £59.99, nice but not that nice
                          part from that nought new

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed, but I was able to track down one of the 10 packs at TRU over the phone and the manager is holding it for me until I get off work today. Going to see if they have anything else cool when I get there so I can get two Metallic McQueens instead of just one free.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks to some tips on here I managed to pick up a Carla Veloso at Argos today in one of their lucky dip bins (*it's not actually a lucky dip, but there's loads of cars in there so it depends on how long you "root" through it before you give up!)

There were also 2 Raouls in there too, but as I already have him I left them there. The usualy expectations were also in there

Comment

Yeah same here, I finally scored Carla to. Argos @ the Abbycentre there were two there, now there's only one.... I had an easier approach to find her rather than MrB's...Tipping I'm calling it, really just took the top of the bin and they all tipped out, all over the floor they went and there she was along with a long stare of the security guard.. Who cares I thought as I looked at my son shaking my finger saying who's a bad boy....

Comment

Working...
                                X