Recent Finds: June 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kmart 6 Cars are out!

Got a text from GOMATERGO... Kmart 6 Cars were out at our local Kmart... I took an early lunch and headed over... between the 2 of us, we got most of 4 cases...

Case number is V6237-999A
    Factory code is 1041AZ
    20 pieces (Cars) in the case

The box has the same label - Do Not Place On Shelf Prior to May 16, 2011

I'll post pictures later tonight

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

You lucky dog!!!
      Everyone will want to be your best friend now haha
      Looking forward to seeing/hearing how the new Ramone looks

Comment

Kmart 6 Cars photos: 6/17/11

Here are pictures of the Kmart 6 Cars that I found today...

Chick Hicks:

The King:

Lightning McQueen:

Hydraulic Ramone:

Shu Torodoki:

Nigel Gearsley:

Francesco Bernoulli:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Scored the new Walmart exclusive 2 pack with Holley Shiftwell and Fred Fisbowski today... I also found a Cars2 Collectors Comic Book... I saw the Target 4 pack with the Mini Cooper but left it... No sign of the new Lewis Hamilton or Miguel Camino launchers or the Finish Line Frenzy game... no sign of the Tyler Gremlin/Professor Z 2 pack either...

I also saw the Kmart Collector event poster in 3 of 5 Kmart stores I stopped at today, but no new Kmart 6 Cars were out... I did find 21 different Kmart racers from the Kmart 3, 4, and 5 events... one store must have had 5 cases worth of the Kmart 3 Cars... price stickers on them - hopefully they'll come off using the hair dryer trick...
          Last edited by cac1959; 06-19-2011, 03:51 AM. Reason: Added picture

Comment

Blimey Chris you must be skint! LOL

I'm not jealous at all... NOT !

Incredible scores.. Well done!

Comment

I had to look up the word "skint"... yes, I have spent too much money on Cars2 Cars the last few days... 5 days until payday... until Cars2 comes out... 6 days until the official Kmart Cars Collector Event #6...

Pre-sale cases are now available... but until I get some funds in, I can't order... I hope I don't need any more gasoline this week... or food... You know you are a Cars-a-holic when you purchase Cars instead of lunch and you are hungry.

Comment

you know that 10 pack for 20 quid in disney, well I noticed another one, its the spy cars, again for 20 quid, must say I think its not bad, worth a look guys

Comment

I found 1 each of the Lewis Hamilton and Miguel Camino launchers at an Indianapolis Target this evening. I will post pictures tomorrow evening.

Comment

Chris are the 'only at Kmart' stickers on the rubber racers printed or are they sticker?

Can't wait to see the pics of the new launhcers

Comment

New pictures: 6/21/11

By request... pictures of Lewis Hamilton and Miguel Camino Cars2 launchers:

Lewis Hamilton:

Miguel Camino:

and to answer your question about the Kmart 6 Cars, Paul, and whether the Only At K kmart was a sticker or printed on the cardback...

I had to use the hair dryer on the highest heat setting for longer than I normally do, but I think you can see the result...

Comment

Tomica Red, only Tomica I like for now.

Dan Sclarkenberg and Wilmar Flattz with Mini, Dan and Wilmar are from Final Lap.

Last edited by lovemini; 06-22-2011, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Great to see Wilmar and Dan with fixed eyes... and it's always nice to see Mini!

Comment

Thanks for the pics of the launcher is Lewis any different to the one in the multi pack?

Awesome cars George! I still get more excited about cars from the first film still then the new ones! I hope the release them one day

Comment

I've not seen the new 7 pack... but from what I've read, the Lewis in the 7 pack is the same as the one in the launcher.

I think we'll see some new Cars from the first movie in time for the Christmas shopping season... Mattel isn't going to leave any money in our wallets if they can make us spend it.

Comment

not diecast, but a nice wee find anyway, wife bought me two cars 2 money boxes in b and m bargains, 89p each, think i,ll use them for saving for cars 3!

Comment

Working...
                                X