X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that IS a find, bezzer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      I was super surprised to find these in my local pharmacy store. I just had to get them!
      How much for the top 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        I was super surprised to find these in my local pharmacy store. I just had to get them!
        WOAH! That would be amazing if they had just been sitting on the shelf for so long. Awesome find!

Comment

• that is an incredible find
          1st series cars for sale in a retail store

Comment

• nice finds jestrjef and hunter! It's amazing!!finding cars 1 in a pharmacy!
            My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• Nice finds, Jeff! Hunter's photo is not showing up for me, so I have no idea what he found.

I found a freshly pegged case G today at the Target in Holly Springs (a suburb of Raleigh). Got all 5 we needed, including the chase Miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                Nice finds, Jeff! Hunter's photo is not showing up for me, so I have no idea what he found.

I found a freshly pegged case G today at the Target in Holly Springs (a suburb of Raleigh). Got all 5 we needed, including the chase Miles.
                Hunter found Desert Back Lightning McQueen, Doc Hudson, Mater, and Fillmore at a pharmacy. And congrats on finding Case G! I went to 6 different stores today and found absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Fillmore1234, don't give up, my man!! Though, I reported my success today, I didn't report the 18 stops and 7 hours of NOTHING I experience yesterday!! lolol You never know what is right around the corner!

Comment

• Yep, I got extremely lucky today. I had planned to stop at 5 Targets after leaving work early and found them at my very first stop. Now I can relax until case H starts popping up, although I will grab extras of the chase Miles if I happen to see him when I'm already out shopping with the family.

Comment

• Great scores, jestrjef and Hunter... Not exciting, but here are my finds from today:

Kabuto (TJ Maxx) and Miles Axelrod (unibody, from Carson's):

Struck out at a Target store... bypassed 3 Walmart stores and 1 Toys R US... went into the Kmart on my way home:

Should get me 4 more Ivan... that's the most 2013 carded Deluxe and Movie Moments I've seen at any Kmart store I've been to... No Francesco Fan Mater or Elvis... no singles worth buying... I didn't have the 2013 Bob/Darrell Movie Moments for myself.

I may go Cars shopping tomorrow morning...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        Fillmore1234, don't give up, my man!! Though, I reported my success today, I didn't report the 18 stops and 7 hours of NOTHING I experience yesterday!! lolol You never know what is right around the corner!
                        Of course I won't give up haha. I was just disappointed how I found absolutely nothing on the one day I was hoping I would find something. My little town is usually about a month and a half behind on all Singles, 2 Packs and Micro Drifters that don't get released in a big endcap display or sidekick. I saw my first Case F that was in a store on Monday. It's been out for over 100 days.

Comment

• Here's a better picture of the cars finds I got today, I'm still in shock of what I came across at a pharmacy!!

Comment

• Hunter - those Desert Back Cars/cards seem to be in very good shape for as old as they are... congratulations.

Are the DB12 or DB16? By looking on the back of the card, you'll see either 12 or 16 Cars on the back... you can see photos and more in my article at:
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...sert-Back-Cars

Now we'll see if you come down with Desert Back Fever and decide to finish a set.

And Fillmore1234 - I'm like you - it may be wishful thinking but I'd hope to find new Cars on my birthday as well... case F still hasn't appeared in our county... Meijer is still on D... Walmart has almost all Francesco (29 of 40), Kohl's has old Finn and McQueen singles, and Kmart has only gotten in Deluxe, Hydro Cars, and Stunt Racers on the 2013 cardback (and I've missed the Deluxe cases every time).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Great scores, jestrjef and Hunter... Not exciting, but here are my finds from today:

Kabuto (TJ Maxx) and Miles Axelrod (unibody, from Carson's):

Struck out at a Target store... bypassed 3 Walmart stores and 1 Toys R US... went into the Kmart on my way home:

Should get me 4 more Ivan... that's the most 2013 carded Deluxe and Movie Moments I've seen at any Kmart store I've been to... No Francesco Fan Mater or Elvis... no singles worth buying... I didn't have the 2013 Bob/Darrell Movie Moments for myself.

I may go Cars shopping tomorrow morning...
                              Chris, all 5 Kmarts I have hit don't even have cars for me to buy to get the Ivan
                              I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• i found these at my kmart 35 miles from here
                                the 2 chase were not there the last time i went
                                it's like mattel sent them 2 chase cars loose because everything else was exactly the same as my last visit
                                if another car collector had been in to buy the rest of the case these came out of these would be gone too lol
                                I bought the unibody miles and holly to get another ivan

DSCN0246.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X