Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    This past weekend we went into a Rooms to Go OUTLET Center in Orlando. They always have interesting deals on furniture and accessories from their showroom floor sent to here. Look what jestrjef wife spotted for $10!!!!! I added Mattel and DS scale cars into the picture so you can see the scale of the pieces.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2678[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2679[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2681[/ATTACH]

These are part of a Francesco twin bed frame! One part is the front bumper area and the other is the back panel/spoiler area. The shelves on the spoiler area can be all red OR Francesco tri color!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2682[/ATTACH]

I am seeing two AWESOME Wall mounted Shelves for Cars display!!
    Those.. are.. AWESOME! Great finds jestrjef, those would be perfect for displaying a Cars collection!

Comment

• Those look like they will really be some cool shelves, Jeff! I hit my local Kmart, Target, and Walmart this morning. No case G at my Target yet, but I did find a fresh Planes case L at my local Kmart!

I now have an extra Bravo to trade!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Great finds, everyone... Bravo on Bravo, bobbyjack... I like that Francesco bed frame, jestrjef... I might just have to find one of those in the future - although shipping to Indiana from Orlando would be expensive.

Glad to see you found case G, KK&PP_Cars!

Meanwhile, in east central Indiana... plenty of Finn, Race Team Mater, Francesco, and Lightning McQueen singles... Finn/Tomber movie moments (along with Mater/ZMP and McQueen/Francesco)... and Deluxe Submarine Finn McMissile... I have a friend who works at Meijer - I have half a notion to report their diecast Cars stock to loss prevention - their inventory stock is causing loss of sales!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Went to Walmart this AM in the hopes of maybe finding the new toon deluxes, instead came out with two FFMs...

Not diecast related, but since a lot of people like RIP here, took a picture of this puzzle right next to the cars

Finally, went to Kmart to try to get $20 worth of cars/planes for a new Ivan and found a fresh case G...got 6 cars for about $23...

Not a bad morning...

Comment

• kk&pp_cars, nice pick ups! I was about to report the same thing. I went to 2 Kmarts ... they are both more than 30 miles away ... and sadly are 2 of my closest 3, but the trip was worth it as both of them had put out fresh Deluxe Cases! I now have a few more chances to enter the Muggsy Sweepstakes!! LOLOL

I also found that the Target in the area restocked with Case G again ... picked up a few for follow members that asked for help. Wish Case h would work it's way East! All in all, it was a good morning!

Comment

• Yep...I've been stalking the Targets around Raleigh for case H over the last few days, but it seems we're not quite past case G yet.

Were the Kmart deluxe cases the FFMater cases, or something else? I haven't seen any restocks of that case here in quite a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                Yep...I've been stalking the Targets around Raleigh for case H over the last few days, but it seems we're not quite past case G yet.

Were the Kmart deluxe cases the FFMater cases, or something else? I haven't seen any restocks of that case here in quite a while.
                FFMater Cases. I thought maybe they were done with them as I had not seen any for a few weeks.

Comment

• Store finds today... bought 1 Mama B set and traded it an hour later when I met up with a friend...

3 of 4 Target stores had these 4 packs... if I can find them tomorrow on payday I may buy another one.

Case G remnants at 3 of 4 Target stores.

At one of 2 Kmart stores:

Could not get $20 worth of decent Cars... this is the first I've seen of 2013 singles at Kmart.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• WOW! 2013 Singles at Kmart! I have only seen a couple of those in 1 Kmart EVER.

Comment

• nice finds Chris
                      my kmart has not has 2013 cars yet
                      looks like they are getting them a couple months before the new year starts for mattel

Comment

• I've been trying to find the Mama Bernoulli and Alloy Hemberger set for a while now, but no luck.
                        RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• This is the first I've ever seen the Mama B and Alloy 4 packs in a store... I paid $30 for a 4 pack when they were first available online... I actually paid $60 for 2 sets and awarded one as a prize in our 2nd Anniversary Contest in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            This is the first I've ever seen the Mama B and Alloy 4 packs in a store... I paid $30 for a 4 pack when they were first available online... I actually paid $60 for 2 sets and awarded one as a prize in our 2nd Anniversary Contest in June.
                            I ordered 2 alloy 4 packs off target.com, got them yesterday and today I found them at my target as well
                            I never would have thought that would happen lol
                            I have never found mama at my target
                            but I still have several mama 4 packs I paid $30 for too

Comment

• Found case R. My first super chase in the wild!

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                              Fred Rogers

Comment

• Location?

Comment

Working...
                                X