No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found my 4th Chase Miles this afternoon. I hope I have as much luck finding Francesca (or Yukio if that case heads my way).

Comment

• Nice work Odisn!

Comment

• I hit 2 TRUs, a Target, and a Kmart after work today. Nothing at the TRUs, but scored at Target and Kmart.

I finally found my first remains of case G at Target. Of course Miles, Mama, and Edwin were gone, but Darrell and Sputter Stop were still there. I only need Darrell and Miles from the case, so hopefully I'll find Miles soon since this case seems to just be starting to hit out here. I have been hitting a different Target every day after work for the last couple of weeks. Never saw a sign of case G before until tonight. I found Bravo in one of the Planes displays at Kmart.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• nice finds bobbyjack and odisn

Comment

• photo.jpg
            20130714_234441.jpg
            20130714_234448.jpg
            20130714_234501.jpg

my son and i got this from tru & target lastnight,He was exited for the new additions.
            Last edited by David&davidmcqueen; 07-17-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Good to hear you final found some G Bobbyjack!

David&DavidMcQueen, nice additions. Edwin is one of the best cars EVER!!!

Comment

• Here's what I brought back from 'the wedding' in California...
                Target, TRU Express and Carsland...

Comment

• kk&pp_cars, it looks like you had a great CARS trip! Hope the wedding went as well!

Comment

• Nice finds, everyone...

I do hope to go to Cars Land in 2014... if I do, I hope to be able to bring back some of those same great Cars items you did, KK&PP_Cars... How appropriate that you went out for a wedding and brought back a Wedding Day Gift Pack... Thanks for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Some nice finds going on here. I must agree with Jestrjef that Edwin is a really nice diecast although I'm yet to see him in the flesh, I really like Greta and Hank and it looks like Edwin follows the same line.

Comment

• Originally posted by daul_p View Post
                        Some nice finds going on here. I must agree with Jestrjef that Edwin is a really nice diecast although I'm yet to see him in the flesh, I really like Greta and Hank and it looks like Edwin follows the same line.
                        Hey daul_p, I sent you a PM but it bounced back saying your PM box was full. Shoot me an email at jestrjef AT hotmail DOt com ... I can help you with Darth Mater and others

Comment

• Passed by Target on my way to work, finally case G around these parts...

Comment

• Dag gum, kk&pp_cars, you are having a great week!

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                              Hey daul_p, I sent you a PM but it bounced back saying your PM box was full. Shoot me an email at jestrjef AT hotmail DOt com ... I can help you with Darth Mater and others
                              Cool will do my friend.

Comment

• This past weekend we went into a Rooms to Go OUTLET Center in Orlando. They always have interesting deals on furniture and accessories from their showroom floor sent to here. Look what jestrjef wife spotted for $10!!!!! I added Mattel and DS scale cars into the picture so you can see the scale of the pieces.

DSCN2403.jpg DSCN2404.jpg

DSCN2405.jpg DSCN2408.jpg

These are part of a Francesco twin bed frame! One part is the front bumper area and the other is the back panel/spoiler area. The shelves on the spoiler area can be all red OR Francesco tri color!

DSCN2409.jpg

I am seeing two AWESOME Wall mounted Shelves for Cars display!!

Comment

Working...
                                X