Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
    Went to a couple of Walmarts this AM and found remnants of case M (the one without the super chases?)...
    Yep. That's the one I found. M had no Super Chases.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
      Went to a couple of Walmarts this AM and found remnants of case M (the one without the super chases?)...
      Great finds KK&PP_Cars!!

Guess I should only be on the outlook for Cases N and R, right? I still need Yukio.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
        Great finds KK&PP_Cars!!

Guess I should only be on the outlook for Cases N and R, right? I still need Yukio.
        Same here. I still need Yukio as well. Awesome finds everyone!
        RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• bobbyjack
          francesca on the pegs, I hope you are not refering to your little girl here! priceless
          reminds me of a line from the blues brothers , jake blues - "how much for your little girl", think its from the scene in the posh restaurant where they try to get mr fabulous back in the band
          Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
          My local Walmart stocked the end cap with two Case Hs...

First time I had ever seen Francesca on the pegs...

Here is my toy haul for today. Think I'll take tomorrow off.

Comment

• More great finds... I'm hoping to find anything newer than case H on the pegs...

Went to a small town 35 miles away after work... Walmart had 8 singles leftover from case H... 4 Raoul/Bruno 2 packs... 2 Deluxe Materhosen and other leftover Deluxe and Toon Deluxe... the Kmart across the road had 5 old singles... and on an end cap the same leftover rubber tire Nigel etc. from years ago... I should have headed home after work.

Oh well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Went to price match my TRU purchases from last week. Wow did that sale wipe every decent car out of stock. The other stores I hit by there same scenario

Comment

• After the kids went to bed, I went back out to do some more toy hunting. I went to a different Walmart to the south of me and they still hadn't stocked their end cap. I ended up finding another fresh case of H at a Kmart so I picked up a few more Cars...

I'm still taking tomorrow off. No Cars hunting.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I found these guys today
                  DSCN0397.jpgDSCN0398.jpg

Comment

• Carslover did you find the Toon 3 packs at Walmart?? I just got Mater's fan off ebay :P
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                      Carslover did you find the Toon 3 packs at Walmart?? I just got Mater's fan off ebay :P
                      All the Cars Toons released in 2013 have been exclusive to WM. Even though these don't have the Only at WM sticker it is exclusive.

And by all I mean the Monster Truck Mater Deluxe and the Heavy Metal Mater, Mater The Greater, and Tokyo Mater 3 packs.

Comment

• I went to an antique store and found;

Mater (Desert Cardback, 12 Carback)
                        Mater (Desert "Pull N' Go")
                        Tow (World of Cars Cardback)
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                          Carslover did you find the Toon 3 packs at Walmart?? I just got Mater's fan off ebay :P
                          yes they are at walmart

Comment

• some dutch finds:

IMG_2018.jpg

Comment

• nice finds brandje

Comment

• image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Got this at Carsland 60.00 + tax with discount.... It's very detailed and a bit heavy. It is a great display shelf.

Comment

Working...
                                X