No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to Walmart tonight... a new case of 2013 Movie Moments... case B, dadgum... no singles.

Went to Kmart tonight... they'd reset... more space for Cars and Planes... no 2013 Cars merchandise... pegwarmers from old 2012 cases... I could have spent $40 to get 2 more Ivan... I spent $0.

Luckily I received a great package from Simba1814 today... check the August 2013 Trades and Online Purchases for pictures and information.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome news about Yukio popping up more ... hope they make it to the East Coast next week!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
        Awesome news about Yukio popping up more ... hope they make it to the East Coast next week!
        Well Jeff looks like they are on the East Coast already!! Mapping the current Ebay auctions they are from the following states:
        PA
        GA
        MD
        DE
        SC
        NC
        AL
        CA

Comment

DAG GUM!! Good thing is we start our drive home tomorrow ... will be hitting Va, NC,SC, GA allllll the way down to FLA!! Wish us luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
            DAG GUM!! Good thing is we start our drive home tomorrow ... will be hitting Va, NC,SC, GA allllll the way down to FLA!! Wish us luck!
            GOOD LUCK..and dont forget who gave you the info! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Well Jeff looks like they are on the East Coast already!! Mapping the current Ebay auctions they are from the following states:
              PA
              GA
              MD
              DE
              SC
              NC
              AL
              CA
              Hoping to see Yukio in NV soon.

Comment

Not sure if I found case H or R as there were no Yukios, Rips, or Franceacas, but I did pick up Snot Rod w/ flames, Victor, and Kabuto.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Finally! I found a case H (with Francesca) at the Raleigh TRU this morning.

I think finding all those Chase Miles jinxed me, as I was worried we would never see this case around here.

Comment

Nice finds, bobbyjack and odisn.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                      I saw the same thing today and added Suki and Victor to my collection! Also found the "super Chase" of Yukio at Walmart as well. They only had 2
                      They had "only" 2 Yukios?

Comment

Found Bravo and my 4th Francesco Fan Mater today at WM! I also bought a Tormentor's Biggest Fan just so I could have an extra.

Also bought Dusty and Bulldog's Pit Row Gift Pack today at Kmart. Bulldog's box was obliterated so I'm glad I was planning on opening it!

Comment

Picked up doubles of Red and Brand New Mater for the two year old god to destroy.
                          Also got grem with weapon and Flo. Been looking for Flo for a REALLY long time. She's one of the few that I don't have from Radiator Springs in DS, Mattel or Tomica!!

Comment

Picked up Vern, Rip, Maurice & Petey from TRU today. My brother in NM also found more Rip & Francesca's all at one Walmart.

image.jpg
                            image.jpg
                            image.jpg

Comment

Found most of 3 H cases at Walmart today, they were in a hot wheels end box mixed with hot wheels. Almost missed them because of that...
                              Also found FFM and a Kabuto at TRU, not sure if I missed H or R there...

Comment

So what's the deal with Bravo? He doesn't seem as "rare" as Ishani, yet folks are grabbing him up like nobody's business. There were 3 of them at the same TRU where I finally found case H, but I left them there.

Comment

Working...
                                X