Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
    No Cars today..but the trips weren't a total bust!
    Where did you find the Hot Wheels? My husband would certainly want me to hunt for that Viper as well.

Comment

• The Hot Wheels were found at Walmart..The Viper is the coolest from the retro series so far in my opinion! !

Comment

• I just found the Sunagon, Island Hopper & Viper at Walmart this morning.

Comment

• Some great finds being shared, love the pics Shame the UK is so far behind

Comment

• Yipee! I found the Tokyo Mater 3 pack (no MTG though) and my first 2 Case H today at Walmart! It was a good day!

Comment

• I still haven't found a complete case H. Only found a complete G once.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Wow! great pictures of some cooooool new finds folks! Keep them coming!

Comment

• Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Walmart finds!
                  Also at target saw Micro Drifters with Yokaza and Kabuto and another set with boost and dj and the a set with luigi, guido and Red. Didn't have phone to take pics as it was in car
                  Last edited by Bubba101212; 08-21-2013, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Great finds Bubba101212! It's exciting these 3pks have finally arrived. Does the Mater have flames?

Thanks for sharing about the new Micro Drifters also! Will keep an eye out for these too!

Comment

• No flames. But still looks cool none the less

Comment

• Stopped by Walmart today, no case H yet, but at least I found chase miles! Left the store with Chase Miles, Edwin Kranks, Sputter Stop & Mama Topolino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post

Walmart finds!
                          Also at target saw Micro Drifters with Yokaza and Kabuto and another set with boost and dj and the a set with luigi, guido and Red. Didn't have phone to take pics as it was in car
                          nice find bubba
                          my walmarts have all gotten case E deluxe again
                          no new singles or 3 packs yet

Comment

• Went back to WM a little while ago and found the Mater the Greater 3 pack I missed. I like how Lug comes with the sign.. it makes the $16 price tag sound a bit more reasonable. That, and I actually didn't have any of these three already!

Comment

• Very, cool! Can't wait to find these 3-Packs.

Kenny
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Wasn't the Daredevil McQueen with Teeth only available in a Cars Toon 4-Pack? There's something to look forward, right.

Kenny
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X