Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rhino View Post
    Got home from work and my son was playing with a Yukio!?!? Asked my wife and she said they got it today @ Wal Mart
    awesome find!
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• 20130831_002931.jpg20130831_002834.jpg20130831_002739.jpg20130831_002730.jpg20130831_002714.jpg

happens to me that two weeks ago driving back from work i notice my neighbor had some containers full of toys by the curb and i decided to go treasure hunting and to my surprise i hit the jack pot and i found view zeen, a tractor, two sarges , guido , angry bird car and a brown car i cannot identify. i'm really happy and so is my boy. the rest of the carded cars i got them from wallmart, kmart and tru

Comment

• by the way i also got my ivan by mail. i purchased 20 bucks worth of planes and cars.i mailed out the receipt and ivan arrived two weeks later.

Comment

• Originally posted by David&davidmcqueen View Post
          by the way i also got my ivan by mail. i purchased 20 bucks worth of planes and cars.i mailed out the receipt and ivan arrived two weeks later.
          so.. whats the deal with Ivan and getting him by mail? I've seen many others talking about buying so much money and sending off for him.. I'm confused about it
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
            so.. whats the deal with Ivan and getting him by mail? I've seen many others talking about buying so much money and sending off for him.. I'm confused about it
            Kmart was running a promo through July and the first part of August. If you spent $20 on Cars or Planes merchandise in their store, you could fill out a mail away order form online, send it in, and get Ivan and a 2013 poster. BTW, you have mail

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhino View Post
              Got home from work and my son was playing with a Yukio!?!? Asked my wife and she said they got it today @ Wal Mart
              That has to be one of the best posts I have seen in a long while!! THAT IS AWESOME!! I would have thrown what ever I was carrying on the floor, ran over and hit the floor to start rolling Yukio back and forth!! Amazing mama and wife you have there!!!!

Comment

a brown car i cannot identify.
                http://pixar.wikia.com/Skip_Ricter

Comment

• I got an e-mail from my sister yesterday that in a Target on Long Island she found me Alex, Maurice, Tom.....and Hiroaki!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2978[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2979[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2980[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2981[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2982[/ATTACH]

happens to me that two weeks ago driving back from work i notice my neighbor had some containers full of toys by the curb and i decided to go treasure hunting and to my surprise i hit the jack pot and i found view zeen, a tractor, two sarges , guido , angry bird car and a brown car i cannot identify. i'm really happy and so is my boy. the rest of the carded cars i got them from wallmart, kmart and tru
                    Awesome finds!! I once found a Ramone's House of Body Art and Curio shop at a Garage/Yard sale!

Comment

• Originally posted by ferris View Post
                      i got an e-mail from my sister yesterday that in a target on long island she found me alex, maurice, tom.....and hiroaki!
                      sweeeeeeet!

Comment

• ...still stewing over the Yukio I missed out on by less than a minute which was snatched by the evil e-buyer at Walmart yesterday.....

Comment

• Awesome finds!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Score!

I found Ripslinger at Target a while back and now I found Ishani!
                            RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                              Score!

nice find RBcars77

Comment

• Ok you find supers now Ishani help a local guy out haha
                                Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                                Score!

Comment

Working...
                                X