No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not strictly a find ,but.....the dog found a piece of my nephew joels el chuys tent upright and chewed it to bits, never let on and I think we got away with it!

Comment

• Found another Hiroaki & Takeshi today in a Raleigh Walmart. Now that I have 2 of each, I'm sorely tempted to open a set.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
        Found another Hiroaki & Takeshi today in a Raleigh Walmart. Now that I have 2 of each, I'm sorely tempted to open a set.
        Do it!!!
        I opened mine today

Comment

• Like some of you mentioned in the openers thread, it's killing me not to put that helmet on Takeshi...lol!

Comment

Found another Hiroaki & Takeshi today in a Raleigh Walmart. Now that I have 2 of each, I'm sorely tempted to open a set.
            You should sell me a set

Comment

• My OCD got the best of me haha

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                That has to be one of the best posts I have seen in a long while!! THAT IS AWESOME!! I would have thrown what ever I was carrying on the floor, ran over and hit the floor to start rolling Yukio back and forth!! Amazing mama and wife you have there!!!!
                I am pretty lucky! Told her some stuff to look for and she came up with it. I did drop my bag and was frozen, no clue what to say. Big thing is he loves it and has a blast!

Comment

• Walmart performed a miracle recently by actually getting a new Case of Micro Drifters! Currently the only ones I'm missing are Gold Francesco and the Rochelle, Bulldog, and El Chup 3 pack.

Comment

• Got some good ones today!!
                    First before I talk about the finds, I want to mention that I finally saw Monsters University and Planes today!!!
                    Anyway, I was walking into the isle with the Cars in it and some guy was holding a Dustin Mellows and looking at the deluxes so I looked at the Hot Wheels while he was there and found a Batman Arkham Asylum batmobile so I grabbed it since it was unique. The guy was still there as I look over and I notice a Chase FFM sitting right in front of him. While he was talking on the phone I kept calm and walked over and got it. Yay! I now have FFM and Francesca. The only Chase I'm still missing is Miles, right? I know the strawberry tuners girl is coming soon and has been seen internationally...
                    They had the brand new Toons 3-packs and the Toon Deluxe minus any I-screamers. They had a lot of Tokyo Maters and a few Mater the greaters. They also had the newest case of Micro Drifters with what Filmore recently posted above...I also found a Lewis launcher for $5! Never seen him in a store. They also had Planes Bravo and Bulldog.
                    The Kmart had plenty of silver series Cars so I was able to pick up the remaining 2 cars I needed...Miguel and Nigel.
                    Cars:
                    Chase FFM
                    Silver Miguel
                    Silver Nigel
                    Lewis Launcher
                    Tokyo Mater 3-pk
                    MD Luigi/Guido/Red
                    MD DJ/Boost/McQ
                    Planes: Bravo
                    HW: AA Batmobile

So pretty good day for me!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

wow! thats great! Hope I find them in mine soon.
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        Kmart was running a promo through July and the first part of August. If you spent $20 on Cars or Planes merchandise in their store, you could fill out a mail away order form online, send it in, and get Ivan and a 2013 poster. BTW, you have mail
                        ahhh well that sucks for me as theres no Kmart near me cept 30 minutes away :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                          I got an e-mail from my sister yesterday that in a Target on Long Island she found me Alex, Maurice, Tom.....and Hiroaki!
                          very nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robomedic View Post
                            ...still stewing over the Yukio I missed out on by less than a minute which was snatched by the evil e-buyer at Walmart yesterday.....
                            HA, Ya can't get them all evil E-bayer.....

yukio.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Robomedic View Post
                              HA, Ya can't get them all evil E-bayer.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3017[/ATTACH]
                              Hooray for the good guy! Congratulations on finding Yukio...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Awesome ROBOMEDIC!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X